Troy’s MOTOR Information Systems Adds Data System for Tire Industry
Troy-based MOTOR Information Systems has launched MOTOR TireTech, a data delivering system for up-to-date OEM tire specifications for North American passenger cars, light duty trucks, and vans.
“The tire business has become increasingly more complicated,” says Peter Largen, executive vice president, operations, at MOTOR. “With the OEMs increasing tires’ size counts, specifying varying design attributes and embracing technology innovations such as run-flat tires, our customers’ tire data needs have skyrocketed.”
Largen says MOTOR TireTech offers more than 94,000 data points for model years 1982 to the present with an additional 21,000 data points dating as far back as 1942. The data points support more than 2,400 unique OEM tire size, load index, and speed rating combinations. He says the company is slated to add more new tire sizes as soon as new vehicles hit the market. Data updates are expected to be performed monthly.
“With its data breadth and accuracy, MOTOR TireTech is a modern solution for businesses looking to create new revenue streams from tire sales and service” says Jeff Nosek, executive vice president at MOTOR. “Also, having accurate data can reduce the risk of costly service mishaps.”
Posted By: dbusiness on March 5, 2018. For more information, please click here to read the source article.
To receive the In The Know from Signature Associates, please click here to be added to our mailing list.
« Back to News
Did you know?
- In 2018, Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions totaling 29.8 million square feet and 1,494 acres with a total value of $969 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions in 2018.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2018 & 2017, Cool Places to Work 2018, 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.