Village of Rochester Hills welcomes new retailers
- Robert Redford’s Sundance Catalog: The retailer’s new store is set to open in May and will be its first in Michigan and its 18th brick-and-mortar location overall. It will bring its mix of men’s and women’s clothing, jewelry, footwear, accessories and home decor to a 4,000-square-foot space in a building that also houses Lululemon, a Douglas J Aveda Salon and Barnes and Noble bookstore. “This is the big get,” Aikens said. “The Sundance Catalog will be in a great location and it’s part of a big year for us.”
- Busted Bra Shop: This is the fourth location for Lee Padgett’s boutique that specializes in custom fit, inclusive intimate apparel in sizes AA cup to O cup, with band sizing from 28-56 inches. Busted Bra will fill a storefront previously occupied by GNC and open in April.
- Beautiphi Aesthetics and Wellness: The business, specializing in nonsurgical facial and body procedures, was founded by Kelly Hermans, a Flint-based certified registered nurse anesthetist. It will take over a space formerly occupied by Blossom Collection by Moceri, a provider of senior living. It is set to open this month.
- YogaSix: This national boutique yoga studio chain offers an array of classes. It will move into a space that formerly housed Portrait Innovations. It is set to open in July.
- Von Maur: The department store is set to join The Village in 2022. It will be the fourth Michigan location, along with stores in Livonia, Ann Arbor and Kentwood, and 37th in the U.S.
Aikens said no specific opening dates have been set. The retailers are looking to have soft openings, he said, given the current pandemic-related restrictions in place. He declined to disclose terms of the leases.
The Village also added four new tenants last year: Dry Goods, Light and Loom, Lovesac and Rebecca’s Ladies Fashions and Accessories.
Posted By: Crain’s Detroit Business on April 2, 2021. For more information, please click here to read the source article.
To receive the In The Know from Signature Associates, please click here to be added to our mailing list.
« Back to Insights