Waterford Township’s Corporate Eagle Breaks Ground on New Headquarters
Corporate Eagle, a provider of membership-based fractional and managed business aviation programs in Waterford Township, Tuesday broke ground on its new headquarters.
The new facility will be located on 5.7 acres at the corner of M59 Highland Road and Patterson Parkway. It will include 56,000 square feet of hangar space, more than 9,000 square feet on two stories of business and member VIP facilities, more than 8,000 square feet of support facility, 40,000 gallons of jet fuel storage, and 85,000 square feet of high-load capacity concrete tarmac.
“We are thrilled to be well on our way with the construction of the new Corporate Eagle headquarters facility,” says Rick Nini, president and CEO. “The number one goal of this new headquarters was to significantly enhance the experience for our members, and I assure you, we have accomplished this goal.
“In addition, we have added room for larger and more aircraft and greatly improved the site and floor plans for a more convenient and safer flow of our company operations.”
Corporate Eagle was selected to lease the land last year after an extensive RFP process and presentation.
“The opportunity to acquire this land came at a perfect time due to the tremendous growth Corporate Eagle has experienced in recent years,” says Nini. “We now have the space we need to accommodate additional team members as we continue to grow our business.”
The company is the nation’s first and Michigan’s only FAA Pt 91k fractional and managed business aviation program. It has more than 40 southeast Michigan members. It currently operates from a 58,000-square-foot facility less than a quarter of a mile east of the future headquarters at Oakland County International Airport.
Corporate Eagle has grown to include 70 employees, including 35 captain-rated pilots, and 14 modern aircraft including Falcon 2000s, Hawker 800 and 900XPs, and King Air B200s.
The company was founded in 1982.
Posted By: dbusiness on July 11, 2018. For more information, please click here to read the source article.
To receive the In The Know from Signature Associates, please click here to be added to our mailing list.
« Back to News
Did you know?
- In 2018, Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions totaling 29.8 million square feet and 1,494 acres with a total value of $969 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions in 2018.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2018 & 2017, Cool Places to Work 2018, 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.