Whole Foods sign goes up over Secor Road building
It has a lease, and now Whole Foods has a sign adorning the 30,000-square-foot anchor building in the Secor Square shopping plaza at 3436 Secor Rd.
Workers attached a “Whole Foods Market” sign on Tuesday to the building, suggesting an opening for the long-awaited store might occur in the next month or two.
The company — a subsidiary of Amazon.com — was vague about its plans.
In an email, a company spokesman said: “We don’t have any additional information to share at the moment, but we’ll be in touch as soon as opening details are available.”
However, there are numerous job postings for a Toledo store on the Whole Foods website. There was no information from the landlord, S.J. Collins Enterprises, of suburban Atlanta.
But at the end of March, a real estate agent with Beachwood, Ohio-based Passov Real Estate Group, said it was told that Whole Foods had decided to go forward with a Toledo store and expected to open it by April.
Passov Real Estate Group is the marketing agent for Secor Square and S.J. Collins. Whole Foods reportedly has been planning to open a store in Secor Square since 2015 and gone through numerous delays. Whole Foods itself has never said when, if ever, it would open in Toledo. But it leased the building years ago and has obtained a license to sell alcohol at the site.
Posted By: The Blade on June 4, 2019. For more information, please click here to read the source article.
To receive the In The Know from Signature Associates, please click here to be added to our mailing list.
« Back to News
Did you know?
- In 2018, Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions totaling 29.8 million square feet and 1,494 acres with a total value of $969 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions in 2018.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2018 & 2017, Cool Places to Work 2018, 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.