About Us / Case Studies / Autoliv
- Soutfield, MI / Auburn Hills, MI
- 418670 square feet
- Assignment Type
- Site Selection / Transaction Management
- Signature Associates helped establish an electronics engineering and research presence in Southfield.
- Accommodate growth needs and achieved lowest possible occupancy cost.
- Maintained leverage with current landlord and exposed Autoliv to market opportunities.
- Assistance with other assignments as needed.
- 2002-2005: Below market subleases.
- 2008-2010: full building control plus building addition below market rates.
- 2013: Leveraged control over adjacent building to accommodate further expansion- license agreement below $9.00/SF NNN.
- 2014: Coterminous transaction on expansion building matching favorable rates and conditions of original building.
- 2015: Current project to accommodate 80 new employees in nearby facility – coterminous, below building average rate, buildout.
- Other assignments throughout this time based on relationship built on trust and results.