About Us / Case Studies / Asahi Kasei Plastics
Asahi Kasei Plastics
- Athens, Alabama
- 150000 square feet
- Assignment Type
- Site Selection / Feasibility / Construction Management / Transaction Management
- We worked with Asahi Kasei management in a four state, one hundred site search in the southern US to construct a 150,000 SF facility with expansion up to 400,000 SF.
- We worked extensively with the client to evaluate both qualitative & quantitative criteria to establish & secure the correct site on which to construct the building.
- This also entailed assistance with incentives negotiations & providing owner’s representation services to oversee the construction of the building.
- We helped secure & close on a 51-acre land site in Athens, AL.
- Negotiation of an Infrastructure Agreement with the City & State to bring certain infrastructure to the site along with other cash incentives.
- Assistance with the design (both building & process areas), construction & the eventual delivery of the building.
- $20 million project budget.
- Signature Advisory Services delivered approximately $2M in value via value engineering & other concepts.