About Us / Case Studies / DANA Corporation
- Toledo, OH
- 130000 square feet
- Assignment Type
- Merger / Consolidation / Acquisition
- The project consisted of disposition of owned property; consolidation of four leased properties and ultimately the acquisition of new headquarter space.
- Signature prepared a detailed financial analysis which showed the projected overall impact of the project.
- Over 130,000 sq. ft. of overlapping and redundant space was identified for elimination.
- A comprehensive strategic plan was drafted and presented to senior management.
- Signature used its collective knowledge to discover an existing office and research facility that met Dana’s needs.
- Signature negotiated and disposed of Dana’s former headquarter campus.
- Our comprehensive market knowledge and multi-faceted transactional skills saved signifant time and money.
- After significant negotiations led by Signature, Dana leased the new headquarter property at a price considerably lower than market rates.