Plans come together for Port Huron’s first downtown grocery store in 50 years
If you had told Steve Fernandez and Michele Jones in 2012 that they were going to retire to Port Huron, then spend most of their retirement savings on becoming grocers, they’d have thought you’d been eating funny mushrooms. In 2012, he was working in Alaska as the Anchorage terminal manager for Koch Industries. Michele, his […]
St. Clair County saw over $95M invested, over 500 jobs created in 2020
Despite the COVID-19 pandemic, St. Clair County continued to see economic growth in 2020 with more than $95 million invested and over 500 jobs created. The Economic Development Alliance of St. Clair County holds a luncheon every February to discuss the year’s financial successes. Although the meeting was held virtually via Zoom Thursday and lunch wasn’t […]
After $1B invested in St. Clair County in 2019, officials aim to grow
Over $1 billion was invested in St. Clair County in 2019, and county officials are working to keep that momentum going. The Economic Development Alliance of St. Clair County held a luncheon this week with stakeholders, economic partners, community leaders and keynote speaker Amanda McClanahan, Michigan Economic Development Corporation’s chief operating officer. The region’s economic success for 2019 was celebrated, […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.