SIGNATURE TEAM CARES RAISES $3,000 FOR SCHOOL SUPPLIES FOR INCOMING FRESHMEN AT DETROIT CRISTO REY
SOUTHFIELD, MICHIGAN—September 3, 2019— Signature Team Cares raised $3,000 to purchase school supplies and backpacks for the 120 incoming freshmen at Detroit Cristo Rey High School. On August 16, our team had the honor of presenting each member of the freshman class of 2023 with their own backpacks full of supplies to help them succeed […]
SIGNATURE TEAM CARES DONATES SUPPLIES FOR FOSTER CHILDREN TO OAKLAND COUNTY FOSTER CLOSET
SOUTHFIELD, MICHIGAN—July 15, 2019— This Summer, Signature Team Cares collected supplies for Signature First Night Bags to be donated to Oakland County Foster Closet. Foster families often struggle financially when welcoming a new foster child due to a lack of necessities and many foster children must resort to carrying around their belongings in trash bags. […]
SIGNATURE ASSOCIATES HOSTS COMPANY-WIDE VOLUNTEER EVENT AT GLEANERS COMMUNITY FOOD BANK
SOUTHFIELD, MICHIGAN—April 26, 2019— Signature Associates held a company-wide volunteer effort on April 26 at Gleaners Community Food Bank in Downtown Detroit which included Signature professionals from our eight regional offices. Throughout the day, Signature Team Cares worked together to impact over 24,000 Southeastern Michigan residents by redistributing and packing food along with restocking and […]
SIGNATURE TEAM CARES RAISES FUNDS FOR THE LEUKEMIA AND LYMPHOMA SOCIETY
SOUTHFIELD, MICHIGAN—April 8, 2019— This year, Signature Team Cares decided to have some fun and raise money for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, a charitable organization that is close to our hearts. We organized a bake sale and jars were placed around the office, each one representing either the New England Patriots or the Los […]
SIGNATURE TEAM CARES VOLUNTEERS AT CAPUCHIN SOUP KITCHEN THROUGHOUT THE YEAR
SOUTHFIELD, MICHIGAN—March 25, 2019— In January 2019, Signature Team Cares created a partnership with Capuchin Soup Kitchen that has allowed many members of Signature Associates to volunteer their time. Throughout the year we have had seven opportunities for teams of 6 people to serve lunch to those in need. Capuchin Soup Kitchen has two locations […]
Did you know?
- In 2019, Signature completed more than 1,032 transactions totaling 27.7 million square feet and 2,435 acres with a total value of $994 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,032 transactions in 2019.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as a Best & Brightest Companies to Work for 3 consecutive years, Cool Places to Work for 4 consecutive years, and Top Workplaces for 6 consecutive years.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.