Method Development in Detroit Breaks Ground on Mansion Project in Brush Park
Signature is proud to be playing a part in this great project! Detroit’s Method Development has broken ground on a $1.8-million project in Detroit’s Brush Park that will rehabilitate a mansion dating back to 1911. Originally a two-family home, the house will be turned into eight apartments expected to be complete by summer 2020. […]
Fort Industry Square rehabilitation gets $5 million tax credit
The Ohio Development Services Agency awarded a $5 million tax credit for the rehabilitation of Fort Industry Square on Summit Street. The credit is part of more than $28 million in tax credits the agency awarded for the rehabilitation of 49 historic buildings across the state, according to a release from the agency on Wednesday. […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 10.7 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.