Commercial real estate a mixed bag for those looking for space
Depending on what you are looking for, the commercial real estate market in West Michigan may not be so favorable. According to some commercial real estate experts in the area, more properties are available for leasing, but fewer properties are available for sale. Jason Makowski, a partner and an office specialist at NAI Wisinski of […]
A look at 6 projects in Grand Rapids authority’s 2020 budget
Renovations at Lyon Square and Calder Plaza, street improvements on Division Avenue, and sprucing up the outdoor plaza near Van Andel Arena are among the priorities outlined in the Grand Rapids Downtown Development Authority’s 2020 budget. Tim Kelly, president and CEO of Downtown Grand Rapids Inc., the entity that oversees the DDA, provided an overview […]
THE DETROIT FREE PRESS NAMES SIGNATURE ASSOCIATES A WINNER OF THE MICHIGAN 2018 TOP WORKPLACES AWARD
SOUTHFIELD, MICHIGAN—November 29, 2018— Signature Associates has been awarded a 2018 Top Workplaces honor by The Detroit Free Press. The list is based solely on employee feedback gathered through a third-party survey administered by research partner Energage, LLC, a leading provider of technology-based employee engagement tools. The anonymous survey measures several aspects of workplace culture, […]
SIGNATURE ASSOCIATES BROKERS NAMED AS COSTAR POWER BROKERS FOR 2017
SOUTHFIELD, MICHIGAN—March 29, 2018— CoStar Group has awarded its annual Power Broker Awards and honored Signature Associates with 31 “Power Broker” distinctions. The Signature brokers account for 26% of the overall award winners and 43% of the industrial award winners. In addition to the individual awards, Signature Associates, as a company, was named in the […]
Did you know?
- In 2018, Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions totaling 29.8 million square feet and 1,494 acres with a total value of $969 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions in 2018.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2018 & 2017, Cool Places to Work 2018, 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.