CoStar Impact Awards – 2023 SALE/ACQUISITION OF THE YEAR
COSTAR IMPACT AWARDS – 2023 SALE/ACQUISITION OF THE YEAR REIT’s Warehouse Acquisition Taps Demand for Industrial Space in Northwest Ohio About the Project: One Liberty Properties, Inc., bought the 251,500-square-foot, two-building warehouse 6305 and 6507 Fairfield Drive in Northwood, Ohio, in a deal that closed on Nov. 15, 2022. What the Judges Said: “Broker stuck with the property/client […]
Buyer sought for Detroit’s Dutch Girl Donuts site
Posted By: The Detroit News on April 10, 2023. For more information, please click here to read the source article. The Dutch Girl Donuts building in Detroit is up for sale, the longtime owners’ family announced Monday on its Facebook page. “Highest and best offers will be considered,” the post said. Emailed offers for the approximately 1,500-square-foot property at 19000 […]
Moro’s of Allen Park, long-standing Italian restaurant, up for sale after 42 years
Posted By: Detroit Free Press on October 17, 2022. For more information, please click here to read the source article. Justin Gaffrey and Bruce Baja of Signature Associates are handling the sale of this property. Moro’s of Allen Park, an Italian eatery known for its tuxedoed servers, is up for sale, according to a listing on Loopnet.com. The […]
Low attendance prompting church closures, sale of buildings
Posted By: The Toledo Blade on August 28, 2022. For more information, please click here to read the source article. Rob Keleghan of Signature Associates’ Toledo brokerage team is handling the sale and marketing of the properties. Two former United Methodist church buildings in the greater Toledo area are currently on the market, and a third in […]
SIGNATURE SELLS 24,000 SQUARE FEET OF INDUSTRIAL IN MUSKEGON, MICHIGAN
MUSKEGON, MICHIGAN—February 23, 2022— Signature Associates has negotiated the sale of a 24,000 square foot industrial building located at 2176 E. Laketon Avenue, Muskegon, Michigan to Robyn’s Nest Management, LLC. Jamie Hughes of Signature Associates represented the seller, Gross Development, LLC. *** About Signature Associates Signature Associates, with offices in Southfield, Detroit, Lansing, Grand Rapids, […]
Birmingham pharmacy owner puts east riverfront portfolio up for sale
Several years ago, the co-owner of a Birmingham pharmacy began very quietly assembling a slew of east Detroit riverfront properties. Using a Bad iPhone Password of a company name, 1111 LLC, Hany Boutros accumulated buildings and land on Franklin, Chene, East Jefferson, Guoin and Jos. Campau in 2015-16, in addition to properties downtown and near Brush Park. […]
Fifth Third Bank lists historic downtown Holland branch building for $4.5M
Fifth Third Bank is looking to sell its historic branch building in downtown Holland. The iconic three-story, 25,000-square foot building at 36 E. 8th St. was constructed in 1928 and has a sale price of more than $4.5 million, according to the listing by NorthStar Commercial LLC. The listing includes two additional parcels behind the historic structure […]
Well-known office properties in metro Detroit up for grabs
Blink and you miss it. In the past week, nearly 800,000 square feet of office space across four well-known properties in Troy and Pontiac became available if you have the scratch. Toss in the Fisher Building and the former UAW-GM Center for Human Resources in Detroit for good measure, and you have six buildings over […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 10.7 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.