Monroe Township golf course to be sold, redeveloped by InSite
The 142-acre Harbor Dunes Golf Club in Monroe Charter Township will soon be transformed into an automotive-related warehousing and distribution center, township supervisor Al Barron announced Tuesday. Barron revealed the first details of the proposed project at the Monroe County Chamber of Commerce’s December Koffee Club event, at which elected officials from across the region discussed ongoing and upcoming […]
Local nonprofit seeks permit for construction of youth center with golf course
The First Tee of Lake Erie is seeking a special use permit to build a multi-million dollar youth leadership center on Hill Avenue. The center, which would be located at 4450 Hill Ave., would act as a headquarters for the city’s local First Tee, a nonprofit organization dedicated to introducing youth to golf, and a […]
Royal Oak’s Tennis & Golf Company sold out of Chapter 11
The Tennis & Golf Company on Woodward Avenue has been purchased by two local businessmen who seek to refresh the Royal Oak fixture and add online capabilities. Founded in 1977, the specialty shop selling tennis, golf, running, and fitness equipment and clothing filed a voluntary petition for Chapter 11 bankruptcy on March 7 in the […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.