Why Michigan is the center of the ‘pickleverse’
Michigan harvested nearly 35,000 acres of pickling cucumbers in 2018 — more than any other state The state’s well-drained, sandy soils and temperate climate are conducive to cucumber growing Pickle industry emerged before WWI and now counts Heinz, Hausbeck, Vlasic and Topor’s among its giants Long before Michigan became the automotive capital of America, […]
Michigan Ranks 9th in Nation for Economic Development Projects
Michigan ranks ninth among the top 10 states with the most economic development projects according to Site Selection magazine’s 2018 Governor’s Cup rankings, moving up two places from last year’s list. The magazine covers economic planning and expansion nationwide. “There is no doubt that Michigan is a home for economic opportunity, and these rankings are a testament […]
Outlook brightens for Michigan economy, jobs
Nearly nine years into the economic expansion that helped lift Detroit from its metaphorical knees, Michigan’s economy continues to look up. The state’s economic outlook is at a six-year high, according to the annual Michigan Economic Outlook Survey prepared by the Ann Arbor-based Baker Strategy Group and to be presented Thursday at the Detroit Economic Club. […]
Did you know?
- In 2018, Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions totaling 29.8 million square feet and 1,494 acres with a total value of $969 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions in 2018.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2018 & 2017, Cool Places to Work 2018, 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.