Amazon fulfillment center at Pontiac Silverdome site opens, plans to hire 1,000 employees
E-commerce giant Amazon said Wednesday its Pontiac fulfillment center at the former Silverdome site has officially opened, with plans to hire more than 1,000 at that location. The fulfillment center’s opening was part of a broader announcement from Amazon that included its plans to open its first mid-Michigan fulfillment center near Lansing, a sort center […]
How the Restaurant Industry Has Adjusted as a Result of the Pandemic
By: Bruce Baja While it is safe to say the COVID-19 pandemic brought about many unprecedented challenges for most businesses, the restaurant industry in particular found itself faced with challenges the like of which it had never witnessed before. From constantly changing rules and regulations, safety guidelines, occupancy limits, and extremely challenging staffing issues, restaurants […]
Michigan’s online grocery sector surges amid coronavirus pandemic
Until very recently, Michiganders, like most Americans, were slow to embrace online grocery shopping. In 2019, only about 3 percent of U.S. sales took place online, according to a study of more than 8,000 grocery shoppers. In Europe and South Korea, that number was closer to 15 percent. Two main factors contribute to this lag, […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.