M1 Concourse in Pontiac Will Add a Service Center for Performance Vehicles
Posted By: DBUSINESS on September 27, 2022. For more information, please click here to read the source article. M1 Concourse, an 87-acre motorsports community and entertainment facility in Pontiac, and Rochester Hills-based Prefix Corp., have agreed on a strategic partnership to create a new Service Center for the property, while providing private garage owners with a variety […]
Is Pontiac on the cusp of a development boom?
A $300 million-plus plan to bring more than 1,000 residential units to a long-vacant waterfront site in Pontiac is perhaps the splashiest proposed development in the city in recent memory. But throughout the city, a grab bag of new residential, commercial and industrial construction, as well as renovations and redevelopments, has percolated in recent years. […]
Former MLive printing facility in Walker sold to industrial contracting company for $9.75M
The former MLive Media Group and Grand Rapids Press printing facility in Walker that once printed 375,000 newspapers a week has been sold to a Pontiac-based industrial contracting company for $9.75 million. The nearly 236,000-square-foot facility at 3100 Walker Ridge Drive will serve as Lee Contracting Inc.’s first location outside of Pontiac. Company Founder Edward Lee worked to […]
Well-known office properties in metro Detroit up for grabs
Blink and you miss it. In the past week, nearly 800,000 square feet of office space across four well-known properties in Troy and Pontiac became available if you have the scratch. Toss in the Fisher Building and the former UAW-GM Center for Human Resources in Detroit for good measure, and you have six buildings over […]
Amazon fulfillment center at Pontiac Silverdome site opens, plans to hire 1,000 employees
E-commerce giant Amazon said Wednesday its Pontiac fulfillment center at the former Silverdome site has officially opened, with plans to hire more than 1,000 at that location. The fulfillment center’s opening was part of a broader announcement from Amazon that included its plans to open its first mid-Michigan fulfillment center near Lansing, a sort center […]
Ruling gives green light to Pontiac marijuana development
A holdup with the city of Pontiac regarding a proposed medical marijuana complex appears to be resolved after an Oakland County Circuit Court judge ruled that the property is appropriately zoned for the venture. Construction is expected to begin in the next two months on the nearly $40 million Glenwood Plaza development, said Joseph Brown, principal of the […]
Developers find creative new uses for tired, underutilized metro Detroit sites
A mall parking lot transformed into hundreds of apartments and offices. A former newspaper building converted to a luxury car dealership. An indoor soccer arena housing mortgage employees. The development business is fickle and subject to a raft of external factors: materials costs on any given day, market demand, availability of labor, zoning, community reaction, […]
Motorsports-themed Restaurant and Event Space Coming to Pontiac’s M1 Concourse
The M1 Concourse in Pontiac will break ground on a 28,500-square-foot Event Center and Restaurant facility, slated to be completed in September 2021. The project will break ground at a private ceremony on Sept. 1, and the completed building will be located immediately adjacent to the Champion Motor Speedway along Pit Lane. The center will […]
Pontiac-based United Shore to hire 1,500 more despite pandemic, recession
A Pontiac-based mortgage firm is preparing to hire 1,500 new employees this spring and summer, even as businesses across Michigan have been laying off workers in droves amid the pandemic-caused recession. Fast-growing United Shore Financial Services announced Thursday that it plans to fill the new positions over the next 90 days, adding to its existing 5,800 headcount. The employees […]
Pontiac firm to open longest enclosed pedestrian bridge in US
The city of Pontiac will soon be home to what is being called the nation’s longest enclosed pedestrian bridge. Fast-growing mortgage firm United Shore Financial Services announced Thursday that it has obtained city approval to construct the 1,000-foot-long, 26-foot-wide bridge across South Boulevard. The $20 million bridge will connect the firm’s existing headquarters to its recently […]
Amazon eyes Silverdome site for distribution center; 1,500 jobs expected, officials say
Tech giant Amazon sent shock waves throughout Pontiac when news broke of the expected development of the Silverdome site into a distribution center as part of a $250 million project that would bring 1,500 jobs. The first steps in the plans to develop the 127-acre site were discussed during a Pontiac Planning Commission meeting on Wednesday night. The commission […]
Pontiac back on track, mayor says, citing growth, business
A decade after the state declared a financial emergency in the city, Pontiac is attracting more businesses, on the road to ridding blight and poised for growth, Mayor Deirdre Waterman said Wednesday. “Families and new companies … are increasingly choosing to make their home in Pontiac,” the mayor told an audience during her State of the […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.