Amazon announces its first Michigan solar farm project
Posted By: mlive on November 13, 2023. For more information, please click here to read the source article. Amazon is entering the Michigan solar farming business. Amazon, the world-famous online retailer, has announced its first renewable energy project in Michigan: a new 85-megawatt solar farm to be built in Van Buren County’s Lawrence Township, the company said on Monday, […]
2 planned Amazon Fresh stores in Metro Detroit appear to have been scuttled
Posted By: The Detroit News on May 11, 2023. For more information, please click here to read the source article. Plans for at least two Amazon Fresh locations in Michigan appear to have been scrapped. The Madison Heights space once believed to be planned to house the grocer is now available for sublease, according to marketing materials. The […]
Amazon’s belt-tightening affects towns across the country
Posted By: The Detroit News on March 7, 2023. For more information, please click here to read the source article. Last year, Amazon planned to open a new warehouse in Florida’s state capital, creating 1,000 jobs. The company bought up so much concrete and acquired so many sprinter vans in anticipation of the project that local business […]
Is an Amazon Fresh under construction in Plymouth Township? Supervisor says yes
Posted By: Hometown Life on December 7, 2022. For more information, please click here to read the source article. It appears e-commerce giant Amazon has plans to bring Amazon Fresh, the company’s brick-and-mortar grocery shopping concept, to Plymouth Township. Although Amazon is typically mum on company plans, Plymouth Township Supervisor Kurt Heise said building plans have gone […]
Amazon fulfillment center at Pontiac Silverdome site opens, plans to hire 1,000 employees
E-commerce giant Amazon said Wednesday its Pontiac fulfillment center at the former Silverdome site has officially opened, with plans to hire more than 1,000 at that location. The fulfillment center’s opening was part of a broader announcement from Amazon that included its plans to open its first mid-Michigan fulfillment center near Lansing, a sort center […]
Can Amazon deliver new life to Reynolds Road?
In a few months, what was the weed-strewn, broken concrete grave of the former Southwyck Shopping Center will be reborn with the opening of Amazon’s $25 million “Delivery Station.” The 150,000-square-foot facility at 2040 S. Reynolds Rd. will bring new life, plus 410 jobs, to the 58-acre site that has sat vacant since 2008 when […]
Is this empty Hall Road storefront the site of Amazon Fresh’s first Michigan location?
The proposed remodeling of the former Gander Outdoors store in Shelby Township could be a harbinger of a new grocery option making its way across the country: Amazon Fresh. A site plan I obtained through a Freedom of Information Act request to Shelby Township shows a new exterior to the building at 13975 Hall Road […]
Why Would Amazon Scope Out JCPenney? It’s The Real Estate!
Great Article featuring Whitebox Real Estate/TCN Worldwide: Kerri Panchuk of Bisnow talks to Grant Pruitt from TCN’s Dallas office, Whitebox Real Estate/TCN Worldwide, about Amazon’s possible acquisition of JCPenny. Rumor has it struggling JCPenney Co. is a possible acquisition target for Jeff Bezos’ Amazon. JCPenney filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy Friday and said it would close about 240 […]
A first look at Amazon facility at old Southwyck Mall Location
We are getting a first look at the renderings of the new Amazon facility that will be going in at the old Southwyck Mall location. The new development is expected to take up nearly 60 acres of space and will bring in 10 full time and 100 part-time jobs. The next planning meeting where it […]
Amazon hires more than 1,000 people for Grand Rapids center
Amazon recently announced it hired more than 80,000 employees to meet the surge in demand from people relying on Amazon’s service during this stressful time, particularly those most vulnerable to being out in public. This includes more than 1,000 new employees in Grand Rapids. The new hires in Grand Rapids fill a range of roles, including picking, packing, […]
Lyon Township Planning Commission gives nod to Amazon facility
Amazon Inc. wants to put a nearly 87,000-square-foot distribution facility in Lyon Township. During its meeting Monday, Lyon Township’s Planning Commission recommended approval of the plans for the facility that would occupy a vacant building along Grand River Avenue on Automation Boulevard. The online retailer wants to use the land for a distribution center and temporary parking area […]
Amazon eyes Silverdome site for distribution center; 1,500 jobs expected, officials say
Tech giant Amazon sent shock waves throughout Pontiac when news broke of the expected development of the Silverdome site into a distribution center as part of a $250 million project that would bring 1,500 jobs. The first steps in the plans to develop the 127-acre site were discussed during a Pontiac Planning Commission meeting on Wednesday night. The commission […]
It’s official: Amazon is coming to Rossford
The tenant has finally been revealed for a major economic development project in Rossford, and it’s not a surprise. Amazon.com announced Monday morning that it is building a fulfillment center on 100 acres in The Crossroads, just east of I-75 and north of U.S. 20/23. A second center will be location in Akron. City and company […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 10.7 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.