Lyon Township Planning Commission gives nod to Amazon facility
Amazon Inc. wants to put a nearly 87,000-square-foot distribution facility in Lyon Township. During its meeting Monday, Lyon Township’s Planning Commission recommended approval of the plans for the facility that would occupy a vacant building along Grand River Avenue on Automation Boulevard. The online retailer wants to use the land for a distribution center and temporary parking area […]
Amazon eyes Silverdome site for distribution center; 1,500 jobs expected, officials say
Tech giant Amazon sent shock waves throughout Pontiac when news broke of the expected development of the Silverdome site into a distribution center as part of a $250 million project that would bring 1,500 jobs. The first steps in the plans to develop the 127-acre site were discussed during a Pontiac Planning Commission meeting on Wednesday night. The commission […]
It’s official: Amazon is coming to Rossford
The tenant has finally been revealed for a major economic development project in Rossford, and it’s not a surprise. Amazon.com announced Monday morning that it is building a fulfillment center on 100 acres in The Crossroads, just east of I-75 and north of U.S. 20/23. A second center will be location in Akron. City and company […]
Did you know?
- In 2018, Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions totaling 29.8 million square feet and 1,494 acres with a total value of $969 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions in 2018.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2018 & 2017, Cool Places to Work 2018, 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.