Certain businesses faring well during pandemic
Joe Sofo wasn’t sure what to expect from a business standpoint when the coronavirus pandemic hit hard over a month ago, but the results have been pleasantly surprising. Sofo Foods, which supplies ingredients to restaurants and fast food joints and operates a retail store on Monroe Street, is one of the local businesses faring well […]
Michigan’s online grocery sector surges amid coronavirus pandemic
Until very recently, Michiganders, like most Americans, were slow to embrace online grocery shopping. In 2019, only about 3 percent of U.S. sales took place online, according to a study of more than 8,000 grocery shoppers. In Europe and South Korea, that number was closer to 15 percent. Two main factors contribute to this lag, […]
Vester Square development would create shopping, dining, park campus in Ferndale
East of downtown Ferndale, a cluster of businesses and parking lots could start to slowly morph into a multifaceted dining and shopping campus. Vester Square — a three-phase redevelopment project estimated to cost $20 million-$25 million— is making its way through Ferndale government approvals, according to city officials and a lead developer, Christian Fuller of […]
Kroger to build marketplace on site of former Kmart in Sterling Heights
A Kroger Marketplace store is set to set up shop at the site of a now-closed Kmart building in Sterling Heights. There are a few permit and utility pieces that are still in motion, but demolition is ready to begin sometime this week, Rachel Hurst, corporate affairs manager at Kroger, said in an email. The […]
Did you know?
- In 2019, Signature completed more than 1,032 transactions totaling 27.7 million square feet and 2,435 acres with a total value of $994 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,032 transactions in 2019.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as a Best & Brightest Companies to Work for 3 consecutive years, Cool Places to Work for 4 consecutive years, and Top Workplaces for 6 consecutive years.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.