Major development would transform Erwin Orchards property in Lyon Township
Proposals have been shot down over the years but Howard Fingeroot said his plan is something different. Fingeroot, a Oakland County-based developer, will be pitching his mixed-use development proposal to the Lyon Township Planning Commission on Wednesday night. The proposed development, called Cider Mill Village, would transform the nearly century old Erwin Orchards property in […]
Ferndale’s busiest parking lot to close for mixed-use development
The busiest parking lot in Ferndale is scheduled to close at the end of January for a 12- to 15-month construction project transforming it into a five-story, mixed-use development with nearly triple the parking spaces. “It’s a lot more than just a parking structure,” said Barry Hicks, executive director of Ferndale’s Downtown Development Authority. “This is years […]
Warren plans $170M mixed-use project as first step toward a downtown
Warren Mayor Jim Fouts has long talked about creating a walkable downtown for the city. This week, he unveiled plans for a $170 million mixed-use development project that he says is the first step toward realizing that dream. The proposed Warren Town Center would be built through a public-private partnership that will include the city, […]
Eastland Center heads to auction; Harper Woods proposes new city hall on site
Harper Woods is proposing to move its civic center to the Eastland Center property as part of a mixed-use redevelopment if the long-struggling shopping mall is sold at auction next month. A concept plan by Northville-based McKenna Associates shows a reuse of the site at 18000 Vernier Road that includes 450,000 square feet of civic […]
Downtown Lansing to Add Meijer Urban Market, Hotel, Residential Mixed-Use Building
Lansing’s Gillespie Group unveiled a four-story, mixed-use concept in downtown Lansing that is designed to transform the 600 block of East Michigan Avenue at the southeast corner of Larch Street. The project was announced Wednesday. The 150,590-square-foot development is pending approvals. Gillespie Group is working with the Michigan Department of Environmental Quality, city of Lansing, […]
Offices, dining, hotel could be next for Summit Place Mall
Summit Place Mall’s new owner said Tuesday that its vision for the Oakland County site’s redevelopment includes a business park, casual dining and possibly a hotel. Ari-El Enterprises Inc., a real-estate investment company based in Southfield, last week acquired the abandoned Waterford Township shopping center from SD Capital LLC for an undisclosed amount. Vacant and condemned since […]
Did you know?
- In 2018, Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions totaling 29.8 million square feet and 1,494 acres with a total value of $969 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions in 2018.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2018 & 2017, Cool Places to Work 2018, 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.