Maumee approves traffic study for uptown
Maumee City Council approved a traffic study Monday night for one of the busiest parts of the city. A contract was approved with DGL Consulting Engineers to perform the study in various portions of the Uptown district. The cost is not to exceed $99,541. The vote was 6-0 with Councilman Brent Buehrer abstaining because of […]
Ferndale approves developer deal for mixed-use parking garage project
A public-private partnership is moving forward to finance and construct downtown Ferndale’s first mixed-use parking garage development. City Council unanimously approved Monday night a development agreement between the city and Royal Oak-based developer Versa Wanda LLC, according to City Manager Joseph Gacioch. Construction started in February on the long-planned, city-financed portion of the approximately $40 million DOT (Development on […]
Ferndale’s busiest parking lot to close for mixed-use development
The busiest parking lot in Ferndale is scheduled to close at the end of January for a 12- to 15-month construction project transforming it into a five-story, mixed-use development with nearly triple the parking spaces. “It’s a lot more than just a parking structure,” said Barry Hicks, executive director of Ferndale’s Downtown Development Authority. “This is years […]
Did you know?
- In 2018, Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions totaling 29.8 million square feet and 1,494 acres with a total value of $969 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions in 2018.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2018 & 2017, Cool Places to Work 2018, 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.