Southgate aims to reinvent commercial district
In a broad effort to entice new businesses and promote economic vibrancy, Southgate city officials are working to carve out a new identity for the downriver community’s commercial district. Southgate’s downtown district, largely defined as Eureka Road between Allen Road and Fort Street and parts of Trenton and Dix Toledo roads, is slowly taking shape […]
Lakeside Mall’s future is pondered, but Macomb’s M-59 corridor is still retail gold
Some have had plenty of fun at the expense of Macomb County’s newest art installation in the Hall Road/M-59 median, an orange, 35-foot-tall ring recently dubbed The Halo. But the 10.5-mile road’s retail scene is no laughing matter. In fact, it’s one of the most active in the region, catering to hundreds of thousands of […]
The state of the metro Detroit shopping mall
High-end malls like some in Oakland County are expected to continue to perform well far into the future in spite of a changing mall landscape in the state’s wealthiest county, and across the state and country. In fact, contrary to the popular notion that brick and mortar retail is dying a slow death at the […]
More online brands opening mall stores
Online retailers are getting physical. A growing number of brands born on the internet are now opening brick-and-mortar stores and moving into the suburban malls once considered doomed as more Americans shopped online. But they’re taking it even further by doubling-down on the tactile experience. Online mattress retailer Casper, for instance, is opening stores that […]
Did you know?
- In 2018, Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions totaling 29.8 million square feet and 1,494 acres with a total value of $969 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions in 2018.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2018 & 2017, Cool Places to Work 2018, 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.