Top 10 Commercial Real Estate Trends for 2023
Posted By: Commercial Property Executive on January 4, 2023. For more information, please click here to read the source article. In 2022, spiking interest rates, inflation and a war in the Ukraine brought considerable change to commercial real estate and the U.S. economy overall. With interest rates and values expected to stabilize, and all stakeholders rethinking the highest […]
Sterling Heights Planning Commission to act on 3 restaurants, high-end pet kennel
Posted By: Macomb Daily on January 9, 2023. For more information, please click here to read the source article. Three new food spots and a pet hotel are on the agenda for approval for this month’s Sterling Heights Planning Commission. The new eateries include a rezoning for a Savvy Sliders hamburger joint on 15 Mile Road near Dodge […]
Over 200 acres by Ann Arbor’s Briarwood Mall now zoned for high-density development
The biggest property rezoning in recent Ann Arbor history is now finalized. City Council voted 8-3 Monday night, April 5, to OK reclassifying over 200 acres around Briarwood Mall under the city’s new TC1 transit-corridor zoning category to pave the way for downtown-style development on the city’s south side. “I’m very excited about this step […]
Spencer Township seeks rezoning of 38-acre Shaffer Road property
Spencer Township officials are seeking to rezone an almost 38-acre property off Shaffer Road from industrial use back to residential, which was the property’s original zoning when it was bought by the township. “I just don’t see anything industrial going in that area,” said Spencer Township Trustee Michael B. Hood. During a Lucas County Plan […]
Historic former Detroit Country Day School building sold to become private residence
A former Detroit Country Day School building in Bloomfield Township has sold to an entity tied to A.F. Jonna Development LLC. The sale of the 38,500-square-foot building at 3600 Bradway Blvd. to JCJ Development LLC at the development company’s office was recorded in the Oakland County Clerk/Register of Deeds office May 25 with no known […]
Developers eye U.S. 131 commerce center
A group of property owners in Hopkins Township are attempting to have approximately 500 acres of land along U.S. 131 annexed to the city of Wayland to allow development for a new West Michigan Commerce Center. Brian Silvernail, realtor associate at Show Grand Rapids Real Estate, said he is representing 13 property owners who signed […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 10.7 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.