Woodland Mall shows off $100M renovation, new Von Maur department store
Shoppers at Woodland Mall have plenty new to see these days. Two years after workers demolished the former Sears store that once anchored the mall, Woodland officials on Thursday showed off a $100 million renovation project that replaces the space once occupied by the iconic retailer. The new wing is anchored by a Von Maur department store, […]
Downtown Muskegon gets boost with $8M hotel
Parkland Properties recently put the finishing touches on an $8 million renovation of a former Holiday Inn in Muskegon. The newly designed hotel is part of a multimillion-dollar investment into a revitalized downtown Muskegon, which includes plans for a new convention center. The hotel at 939 Third St. was renovated into a Delta by Marriott, […]
50-year-old Franklin Athletic Club undergoes $4 million renovation as fitness flourishes
As gyms and fitness centers open on what seems like every corner in metro Detroit, the owner of Franklin Athletic Club in Southfield is making a $4 million bet that exercise won’t go out of style. Rick Brode started the largest renovation in the history of his 50-year-old gym on Northwestern Highway in late 2017, […]
Did you know?
- In 2018, Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions totaling 29.8 million square feet and 1,494 acres with a total value of $969 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions in 2018.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2018 & 2017, Cool Places to Work 2018, 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.