Kelly Services renovating headquarters, consolidating space with sale-leaseback deal
A sale-leaseback deal expected to close early next year will result in a real estate musical chairs for Troy-based Kelly Services Inc., which is consolidating employees into a renovated headquarters building and another building nearby. The publicly traded staffing company (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) on Thursday announced a pending sale of three of its owned properties, […]
Woodland Mall shows off $100M renovation, new Von Maur department store
Shoppers at Woodland Mall have plenty new to see these days. Two years after workers demolished the former Sears store that once anchored the mall, Woodland officials on Thursday showed off a $100 million renovation project that replaces the space once occupied by the iconic retailer. The new wing is anchored by a Von Maur department store, […]
Downtown Muskegon gets boost with $8M hotel
Parkland Properties recently put the finishing touches on an $8 million renovation of a former Holiday Inn in Muskegon. The newly designed hotel is part of a multimillion-dollar investment into a revitalized downtown Muskegon, which includes plans for a new convention center. The hotel at 939 Third St. was renovated into a Delta by Marriott, […]
Did you know?
- In 2019, Signature completed more than 1,032 transactions totaling 27.7 million square feet and 2,435 acres with a total value of $994 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,032 transactions in 2019.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as a Best & Brightest Companies to Work for 3 consecutive years, Cool Places to Work for 4 consecutive years, and Top Workplaces for 6 consecutive years.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.