Pinnacle Construction plans $13M historic renovation for riverside apartment, office development
Pinnacle Construction Group Inc. plans to renovate historic buildings next to its Grand Rapids headquarters along the Grand River to create a 12-unit affordable apartment building with office space. The approximately $13 million project at 974 Front Ave. NW on the west side of the Grand River would be LEED-certified with apartment units that achieve 60 […]
Former Days Inn property sold to Canadian investment firm
A problematic property in East Toledo is ready to turn over a new leaf. The five-acre lot containing the former Days Inn at 1800 Miami St. near I-75 and the Hollywood Casino, was sold in an online auction ending Thursday for $1,184,500. RM International Group, an investment company based in Canada, placed the winning bid, […]
New city initiative aims to restore vacant buildings
Toledo officials are hoping the Vibrancy Initiative will help local businesses restore the city’s vacant commercial buildings to house a wave of entrepreneurs who have been inspired to launch their own companies. Announced Monday against the backdrop of the Broadway corridor in one of Toledo’s oldest neighborhoods, the pilot program was created to invest in […]
Brick-by-brick: Plans for tech hub at former Jefferson Center move forward
Every week, Monday through Friday, like clockwork, Tammi Sherman takes a drive around the former Jefferson Center — a vacant building with rich history, bounded by four downtown streets in Toledo. While others who pass by may only see a 110-year-old building that has sat uninhabited for years with railings rotting out from the bottom, […]
Former Dearborn Hyatt to be sold, turned into apartments
The former Dearborn Hyatt Regency hotel, closed since December 2018, is under contract to be sold to a New York-based company that is looking to transform the property into apartments. An attorney for the unidentified buyer, Amir Makled of Dearborn-based Hall Makled, said Monday that the company plans to turn the 773-room hotel into a mix […]
Mixed-use project will repurpose vacant downtown Muskegon bank building
A historic bank building in downtown Muskegon will be redeveloped into a mixed-use space after being vacant for four years. Core Development Group plans to repurpose the six-story tower at 221 W. Webster Ave. into offices, commercial space and apartments. “It’s preserving an old building. If it sat here forever, who knows what it would […]
$8.6 million renovation could be coming to Schneider Soccer Complex
South Toledo’s Schneider Soccer Complex could soon be renovated into state-of-the-art facilities that soccer club leaders hope will expand access to the sport in Toledo and attract regional tournaments to the city. Toledo City Council on Wednesday will consider two pieces of legislation that, if approved, would get the ball rolling. The first is an […]
Historic former Detroit Country Day School building sold to become private residence
A former Detroit Country Day School building in Bloomfield Township has sold to an entity tied to A.F. Jonna Development LLC. The sale of the 38,500-square-foot building at 3600 Bradway Blvd. to JCJ Development LLC at the development company’s office was recorded in the Oakland County Clerk/Register of Deeds office May 25 with no known […]
Bayview Yacht Club looks to rescue its business, sport of sailing
Bayview Yacht Club incorporated in 1919 during the time of the influenza pandemic. Over the last century, the private club on the east side of Detroit has held steady through its lowest points, which include a devastating fire, the Great Depression, the Great Recession and, so far, another global pandemic. But its greatest existential threat […]
Historic Lofts Coming to Hubbard Farms Neighborhood in Detroit’s Mexicantown
An abandoned historic structure will be redeveloped in Detroit’s Hubbard Farms neighborhood in Mexicantown as part of the city’s Strategic Neighborhood Fund initiative. The Murray – Hubbard Farms is located at 4004 Porter St. near Clark Park. It will undergo a total renovation to become 12 units of modern, efficient housing across 16,404 square feet. […]
Hotel Seagate to be demolished; Park Inn Hotel rehab planned
In a major shift in development plans for downtown Toledo, the crumbling skeleton of the 19-story Hotel Seagate on Summit Street that was to be renovated this year now will be torn down, and the nearby Park Inn Hotel will be renovated starting later this year with completion sometime in early 2022. The $64.5 million […]
Kelly Services renovating headquarters, consolidating space with sale-leaseback deal
A sale-leaseback deal expected to close early next year will result in a real estate musical chairs for Troy-based Kelly Services Inc., which is consolidating employees into a renovated headquarters building and another building nearby. The publicly traded staffing company (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) on Thursday announced a pending sale of three of its owned properties, […]
Woodland Mall shows off $100M renovation, new Von Maur department store
Shoppers at Woodland Mall have plenty new to see these days. Two years after workers demolished the former Sears store that once anchored the mall, Woodland officials on Thursday showed off a $100 million renovation project that replaces the space once occupied by the iconic retailer. The new wing is anchored by a Von Maur department store, […]
Downtown Muskegon gets boost with $8M hotel
Parkland Properties recently put the finishing touches on an $8 million renovation of a former Holiday Inn in Muskegon. The newly designed hotel is part of a multimillion-dollar investment into a revitalized downtown Muskegon, which includes plans for a new convention center. The hotel at 939 Third St. was renovated into a Delta by Marriott, […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.