Former Dearborn Hyatt to be sold, turned into apartments
The former Dearborn Hyatt Regency hotel, closed since December 2018, is under contract to be sold to a New York-based company that is looking to transform the property into apartments. An attorney for the unidentified buyer, Amir Makled of Dearborn-based Hall Makled, said Monday that the company plans to turn the 773-room hotel into a mix […]
Apartments, new restaurant part of renovation plans at historic building in downtown Kalamazoo
An historic building in downtown Kalamazoo will soon undergo renovations to make way for 11 apartments above the city’s oldest restaurant. The renovations are being led by 266 Michigan Ave. Kalamazoo LLC, which boasts the East Michigan address of the property being renovated in its name, according to a news release from the Michigan Economic […]
Southfield City Council to discuss sale of vacant Northland mall for $11M
The Southfield City Council is expected Monday to discuss a proposal for the sale of the former Northland Center for $11 million to a Bloomfield Hills company that plans to redevelop it into apartments, restaurants and retail space. The sale to Contour Companies of Bloomfield Hills is expected to be finalized in January and construction is […]
Developer proposes 350 apartments across from Midtown Whole Foods
A longtime Detroit area developer is planning a 350-unit apartment complex on a key site across from the Whole Foods Inc. grocery store in the city’s Midtown neighborhood. Jonathan Holtzman, the co-founder and CEO of Farmington Hills-based City Club Apartments LLC, is proposing the three-building project as part of a broader 7-acre site at the […]
Colony development proposal on track for city council approval
Plans for a major development near ProMedica Toledo Hospital are on track for city council approval, despite the request of two councilmen and a dozen community members to delay Wednesday’s committee meeting on the project until it could be held in person. ProMedica and Columbus-based developer Frank Kass, who founded Continental Real Estate Co., intend to […]
Plans underway to replace mobile home park on Cass Lake with luxury apartments
A post-World War II mobile home park in Keego Harbor may be replaced with a luxury apartment complex. Within about two years, Ara Darakjian and his Birmingham-based Tir Equities LLC hopes to begin construction on the 5.33-acre site on Orchard Lake Road overlooking Cass Lake in the tiny Oakland County community nestled between Sylvan Lake […]
Muskegon County busy with redevelopment projects
With a $19 million convention center underway, several projects on the waterfront, a micro hotel and some mixed-use buildings, downtown Muskegon has become an epicenter of development activity along the lakeshore. “We are in a historic transformation,” said Dave Alexander, the business development manager for the city of Muskegon. While downtown Muskegon remains arguably the […]
Apartments, retail planned for long-vacant Lee Plaza
The city of Detroit plans to sell the long-vacant Lee Plaza to a joint venture that will redevelop the historic building into 180 residential units and retail. The city announced Thursday that it has asked the Detroit City Council to approve the sale of the 1.7-acre site at 2240 W. Grand Boulevard for $350,000 to development partnership […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.