GM says more investment, jobs, coming to Toledo Transmission plant
General Motors’ plans to sell its shuttered factory in Lordstown, Ohio, to a company that builds electric trucks also include investing big bucks in several other Ohio cities, including Toledo. President Trump announced the deal with a company named Workhorse on Twitter on Wednesday morning. He also wrote that GM plans to spend $700 million at three locations […]
Toledo Zoo buys land along Anthony Wayne Trail
The Toledo Zoo has purchased a portion of the once heavily contaminated former Jennison Wright property along the Anthony Wayne Trail. The 8.95-acre parcel, previously owned by Ron Gorney as trustee, is part of the larger South Toledo site where the company once processed coal to produce asphalt pavement sealer — the product known locally […]
THE DETROIT FREE PRESS NAMES SIGNATURE ASSOCIATES A WINNER OF THE MICHIGAN 2018 TOP WORKPLACES AWARD
SOUTHFIELD, MICHIGAN—November 29, 2018— Signature Associates has been awarded a 2018 Top Workplaces honor by The Detroit Free Press. The list is based solely on employee feedback gathered through a third-party survey administered by research partner Energage, LLC, a leading provider of technology-based employee engagement tools. The anonymous survey measures several aspects of workplace culture, […]
Auburn Hills’ Faurecia to Open Production Facility in Toledo
Faurecia Interiors, which has its North American headquarters in Auburn Hills, Thursday announced plans to open a new production facility in Toledo. The facility is expected create more than 100 new jobs and officially begin production activity in April 2019. “Faurecia is proud to open this new site and to provide new opportunities for local jobseekers,” […]
SIGNATURE ASSOCIATES BROKERS NAMED AS COSTAR POWER BROKERS FOR 2017
SOUTHFIELD, MICHIGAN—March 29, 2018— CoStar Group has awarded its annual Power Broker Awards and honored Signature Associates with 31 “Power Broker” distinctions. The Signature brokers account for 26% of the overall award winners and 43% of the industrial award winners. In addition to the individual awards, Signature Associates, as a company, was named in the […]
January store closings pile up in Toledo area
Traditionally, January is a dark month for retailing — a time when store closings typically are announced — and Toledo is no exception. Three popular local small businesses soon will disappear from the local retail landscape. But in an unusual turn, all will leave because of various circumstances that do not include finances, which usually […]
SIGNATURE ASSOCIATES HOSTS COMPANY-WIDE VOLUNTEER EVENT AT GLEANERS COMMUNITY FOOD BANK
SOUTHFIELD, MICHIGAN—April 24, 2017— Signature Associates company-wide volunteer effort with 81 Signature professionals from our eight regional offices along with their friends and families gathered at Gleaners Community Food Bank on April 21, in downtown Detroit. Signature Team Cares worked together to touch over 24,000 Southeastern Michigan residents by redistributing and packing food along with […]
Did you know?
- In 2018, Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions totaling 29.8 million square feet and 1,494 acres with a total value of $969 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions in 2018.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2018 & 2017, Cool Places to Work 2018, 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.