SIGNATURE SELLS 12.71 ACRES IN MUSKEGON, MICHIGAN
GRAND RAPIDS, MICHIGAN—April 13, 2020— Signature Associates has negotiated the sale of 12.71 acres of industrial land located at 2112 E. Laketon Avenue, Muskegon, Michigan. Jamie Hughes of Signature Associates represented the seller, Jacob Wierengo, and the purchaser, Mr. Quick of North Muskegon, LLC. About Signature Associates Signature Associates, with offices in Southfield, Detroit, […]
Family farm to auction off land
A local family farm is auctioning off almost 300 acres. After four generations of family farming, Slocum Farms LLC decided to downsize and sell 282 acres of prime farming real estate. “We’ve decided to size down and centralize our operation by selling some property that possesses fabulous opportunity,” said Denise Pagura, owner of Slocum Farms. […]
SIGNATURE SELLS 80.62 ACRES OF LAND IN PINCKNEY, MICHIGAN
SOUTHFIELD, MICHIGAN—September 17, 2019— Signature Associates has negotiated the sale of 80.62 acres of land located at Pinckney Road, Pinckney, Michigan. The land is to be developed with up to five houses on the property. Paul Saad and Chris Calvano of Signature Associates represented both the seller, Diskomp, and the purchaser, Mazur Holdings, LLC. […]
SIGNATURE SELLS 0.87 ACRES OF PROPERTY VACANT LAND IN LOWELL, MICHIGAN
GRAND RAPIDS, MICHIGAN—May 9, 2019— Signature Associates has negotiated the sale of 0.87 acres of vacant land located at 1400 W. Main Street, Lowell, Michigan. Joe Rizqallah of Signature Associates represented the seller, Curtis Laundry & Dry Cleaners, Inc. and the purchaser, NLD Lowell, LLC. Signature has a great long-standing relationship with NLD Lowell […]
Toledo Zoo buys land along Anthony Wayne Trail
The Toledo Zoo has purchased a portion of the once heavily contaminated former Jennison Wright property along the Anthony Wayne Trail. The 8.95-acre parcel, previously owned by Ron Gorney as trustee, is part of the larger South Toledo site where the company once processed coal to produce asphalt pavement sealer — the product known locally […]
SIGNATURE SELLS 4.47 ACRES OF LAND IN AUBURN HILLS, MICHIGAN
SOUTHFIELD, MICHIGAN—January 31, 2019— Signature Associates has negotiated the sale of 4.47 acres of land located at 2644 N. Squirrel Road, Auburn Hills, Michigan. Joe Banyai and John Boyd of Signature Associates represented both the seller, Wilson L. Garner, and the purchaser, North Squirrel Apartments. About Signature Associates Signature Associates (www.signatureassociates.com), with offices […]
Did you know?
- In 2019, Signature completed more than 1,032 transactions totaling 27.7 million square feet and 2,435 acres with a total value of $994 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,032 transactions in 2019.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as a Best & Brightest Companies to Work for 3 consecutive years, Cool Places to Work for 4 consecutive years, and Top Workplaces for 6 consecutive years.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.