Low attendance prompting church closures, sale of buildings
Posted By: The Toledo Blade on August 28, 2022. For more information, please click here to read the source article. Rob Keleghan of Signature Associates’ Toledo brokerage team is handling the sale and marketing of the properties. Two former United Methodist church buildings in the greater Toledo area are currently on the market, and a third in […]
Royal Oak officials to consider new way of evaluating developers’ projects
Posted By: Royal Oak Tribune on July 11, 2022. For more information, please click here to read the source article. Royal Oak city commissioners are looking at a different way of assessing some development projects to encourage environmental and other benefits to the community. Commissioners are set to discuss ways of evaluating developments to bring them in […]
Toledo looks to expand downtown community entertainment districts
The number of community entertainment districts in the downtown area could grow substantially if a new proposal is approved by Toledo City Council. Community entertainment districts are designated areas consisting of a combination of entertainment, retail, social, or cultural businesses with access to additional liquor licensing. The Regional Growth, Development and Small Business Enterprise Committee […]
Residents, leaders hopeful new YMCA will be catalyst for neighborhood
Residents of the Warren-Sherman neighborhood on Monday gathered in the multipurpose room of the Wayman D. Palmer YMCA to share their vision for what a new YMCA should look like in order to best serve the community. The city of Toledo is partnering with the YMCA of Greater Toledo to demolish the existing YMCA and […]
Grand Action 2.0 reveals plan for riverfront development
Grand Action 2.0 revealed a conceptual plan for riverfront development along a currently underutilized stretch of Market Avenue south of Fulton Street. The business-based, private economic development nonprofit Grand Action 2.0 presented on Wednesday during the Economic Club of Grand Rapids program a conceptual plan that came out of a study commissioned by Grand Action […]
Conservancy builds a place for community, learning on site of former Marygrove College
A beloved Detroit college campus that was once bustling with students is now the home of a business advancement program and youth education. Marygrove Conservancy, a nonprofit, stepped in after Marygrove College abruptly closed in December 2019 to keep the campus operating with multiple educational resources for people of all ages. The conservancy has a goal to help businesses, […]
‘New urban community’ proposed for 22-acre site near Ann Arbor
Birmingham-based developer is eyeing a 22-acre site in Pittsfield Township for a mixed-used project. Bob Gibbs of Gibbs Planning Group aims to create a pedestrian-friendly environment at 6464 S. State St., targeting young professionals, families and empty-nesters. Gibbs submitted a proposal for “Sutherland Square” to the Pittsfield Township planning department and expects to share more […]
Nonprofit completes new HQ
A local nonprofit has a new green headquarters. Kids’ Food Basket is now moving into its new headquarters in Grand Rapids, at 1300 Plymouth Ave. NE. Construction on the two-story, 27,000-square-foot building began in October 2018 and involved extensive site work, removal of unsalvageable structures on site, new construction of a warehouse and attached corporate […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.