Residents, leaders hopeful new YMCA will be catalyst for neighborhood
Residents of the Warren-Sherman neighborhood on Monday gathered in the multipurpose room of the Wayman D. Palmer YMCA to share their vision for what a new YMCA should look like in order to best serve the community. The city of Toledo is partnering with the YMCA of Greater Toledo to demolish the existing YMCA and […]
Grand Action 2.0 reveals plan for riverfront development
Grand Action 2.0 revealed a conceptual plan for riverfront development along a currently underutilized stretch of Market Avenue south of Fulton Street. The business-based, private economic development nonprofit Grand Action 2.0 presented on Wednesday during the Economic Club of Grand Rapids program a conceptual plan that came out of a study commissioned by Grand Action […]
Conservancy builds a place for community, learning on site of former Marygrove College
A beloved Detroit college campus that was once bustling with students is now the home of a business advancement program and youth education. Marygrove Conservancy, a nonprofit, stepped in after Marygrove College abruptly closed in December 2019 to keep the campus operating with multiple educational resources for people of all ages. The conservancy has a goal to help businesses, […]
‘New urban community’ proposed for 22-acre site near Ann Arbor
Birmingham-based developer is eyeing a 22-acre site in Pittsfield Township for a mixed-used project. Bob Gibbs of Gibbs Planning Group aims to create a pedestrian-friendly environment at 6464 S. State St., targeting young professionals, families and empty-nesters. Gibbs submitted a proposal for “Sutherland Square” to the Pittsfield Township planning department and expects to share more […]
Nonprofit completes new HQ
A local nonprofit has a new green headquarters. Kids’ Food Basket is now moving into its new headquarters in Grand Rapids, at 1300 Plymouth Ave. NE. Construction on the two-story, 27,000-square-foot building began in October 2018 and involved extensive site work, removal of unsalvageable structures on site, new construction of a warehouse and attached corporate […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.