The Right Place launches 10-year plan to grow tech sector in greater Grand Rapids
Posted By: MiBiz on September 6, 2022. For more information, please click here to read the source article. Economic development agency The Right Place Inc. has launched plans to transform the greater Grand Rapids area into a technology and innovation hub over the next 10 years. The plan, which was publicly released today, calls for a 4-percent […]
Grand Rapids advances $22M brownfield plan for new Spectrum Health campus
City officials have taken another step toward approving $22 million in brownfield incentives for Spectrum Health’s Center for Transformation and Innovation campus. The City Commission’s Community Development Committee recommended setting a public hearing for the $100 million project on Dec. 7 before the full commission. The committee resolution is expected to be approved by the full commission […]
Ohio awards tech company a tax credit for expected 378 new jobs in downtown Toledo
Ohio has awarded Bitwise Industries a tax credit for its planned downtown Toledo innovation center, which the California tech company pledges will create 378 jobs with an annual payroll of $20.4 million. The Ohio Tax Credit Authority on Monday agreed Bitwise will get a 1.8 percent, 10-year job creation tax credit for its efforts, a […]
Electric Last Mile Establishes its Global Headquarters in Troy
Electric Last Mile, a commercial electric vehicle solutions company, has established its new global headquarters in Troy. The company, which designs, manufactures, and customizes electric, connected last-mile delivery vehicles, was previously based in Auburn Hills. The firm launched its Urban Delivery Van in December 2020. The company also announced a combination with Florida’s Forum Merger III Corp. […]
Herman Kiefer developer touts site for innovation hub, medical technology complex
A developer for the former Herman Kiefer hospital site is marketing the sprawling grounds for a potential innovation hub, garment manufacturing or medical technology complex. Ron Castellano, managing member of Herman Kiefer Development LLC, on Thursday shared his vision for a “commercial, job-generating campus” across the 11 buildings on the 860,000-square-foot site. During an annual update on […]
Wacker Chemical Corporation to build headquarters near Ann Arbor
A chemical company is building a new innovation center and regional headquarters in the Ann Arbor area. Wacker Chemical Corporation is investing in a nearly 14-acre site at 4950 S. State St. in Pittsfield Township. The North American Innovation Center and Regional Headquarters will house 300 employees, including those in its Adrian headquarters and 70 […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.