Grand Rapids advances $22M brownfield plan for new Spectrum Health campus
City officials have taken another step toward approving $22 million in brownfield incentives for Spectrum Health’s Center for Transformation and Innovation campus. The City Commission’s Community Development Committee recommended setting a public hearing for the $100 million project on Dec. 7 before the full commission. The committee resolution is expected to be approved by the full commission […]
Detroit steps in again to offer manufacturing might in coronavirus fight
RCO Engineering typically manufactures interior components for General Motors, Lear and other automotive suppliers at its Roseville manufacturing campus. But now it’s making hospital face shields — ramping up from 3,500 per day Friday to 30,000 per day by April 2. RCO is one of 600 Michigan companies heeding the call to assist in the […]
Distilleries pivot from whiskey to hand sanitizer in wake of coronavirus shortage
Detroit City Distillery’s Michael Forsyth hasn’t yet had a chance to fully consider the impact the coronavirus will have on his business and community. Instead, he’s been compelled to take action in an unexpected way: producing hand sanitizer in bulk for hospitals, first responders and government entities. Distilleries across the region such as Ann Arbor […]
Henry Ford to build medical center at former Kmart site in Plymouth Township
Henry Ford Health System plans to build a new 120,000-square-foot outpatient medical center in Plymouth Township at a former Kmart store at 40855 Ann Arbor Road. When completed in 2021, it would be Henry Ford’s 31st medical center in Southeast Michigan. Two other outpatient medical centers are under construction in Royal Oak and Bloomfield Township. Royal Oak is […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 10.7 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.