West Mich. redevelopment projects awarded $4.6M in state brownfield funding
The Michigan Department of Environment, Great Lakes and Energy recently awarded $4.6 million in brownfield grants and loans to five redevelopment projects on contaminated properties in West and Southwest Michigan. The developments are among the 21 that the agency has funded for environmental remediation this summer totaling $15.6 million. The projects that recently received funding […]
Elder-Beerman, Sears redevelopment unlikely for now, city official says
Fifteen months ago the city of Toledo soundly rejected tax abatements that would have helped a California firm redevelop the former Elder-Beerman property on Secor Road. It appears the once-popular department store will remain vacant for the foreseeable future because tearing it down and erecting new retail space on the site is not economically feasible […]
Leonard Street development approved for MSF support
The Grand Rapids Brownfield Redevelopment Authority recently received Michigan Strategic Fund approval of a brownfield work plan that will include $228,939 in state tax capture reimbursement for the Leonard Development project. The Business Journal previously reported Leonard Development Partners LLC will construct a three-story, mixed-use building on the site where three vacant commercial properties were recently demolished. The […]
Howell City Council Approves Brownfield Plan For Pearl Building Project
Another redevelopment project in the City of Howell is moving forward. The building known as “The Pearl” at 309 East Grand River is owned by Jeff Doyle. They are said to be ready to go on an estimated $2.2 (m) million redevelopment project on the building that is considered “functionally obsolete”. City Council met Monday […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.