German auto supplier to open plant employing 400 in Plymouth Twp.
A German auto supplier is expanding its operations in Michigan with a new manufacturing facility in Plymouth Township. The Michigan Economic Development Corp.’s governing body approved Tuesday a $2.7 million performance-based grant to Webasto Roof Systems Inc., a subsidiary of the Webasto Group, a sunroof, convertible top and heating systems manufacturer. The company plans to invest nearly $48 million […]
First Parcel of Detroit House of Corrections in Plymouth Township Sold, Will be Developed into a Technology Business Park
The first parcel, an eight-acre plot, of the former Detroit House of Corrections in Plymouth Township has been sold, according to the Michigan Land Bank Fast Track Authority. “The sale of this property is yet another step forward in ensuring this once dilapidated property is put back into productive use for the Plymouth community,” says […]
New life ahead for Kahn-designed former Ford mills in Wayne County
Three historic industrial mills in Wayne County are slated for redevelopment, with one already the target of a $2.5 million plan to turn it into a restaurant/banquet facility. The Hines Park Mill Run Placemaking Project, which is part of a broader effort to improve and connect parks in Wayne County with about $5.5 million in […]
SIGNATURE SELLS 32,520 SQUARE FEET OF INDUSTRIAL SPACE IN PLYMOUTH TWP., MICHIGAN
SOUTHFIELD, MICHIGAN—November 29, 2018— Signature Associates has negotiated the sale of 32,520 square feet of industrial space located at 45255 Five Mile Road, Plymouth Twp., Michigan. Jim Montgomery of Signature Associates represented the purchaser, TBD Group. TBD Group purchased the facility with the intention of improving the property and lease rate. About Signature […]
Loc Performance to hire 700 for growth in Lansing, Plymouth
Loc Performance Products Inc. plans to hire 700 and invest up to $96.5 million in the greater Lansing area and at its home base in Plymouth, armed with a new state grant and upcoming defense contracts. Loc, a full-service provider of driveline, suspension and track systems for military tracked vehicles and the industrial market, will […]
Did you know?
- In 2018, Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions totaling 29.8 million square feet and 1,494 acres with a total value of $969 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions in 2018.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2018 & 2017, Cool Places to Work 2018, 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.