Northville Downs project in Plymouth Township nears approval
Posted By: Detroit Free Press on June 8, 2023. For more information, please click here to read the source article. A new horseracing facility planned near the southwest corner of Five Mile and Ridge roads is one step closer to becoming a reality. The Plymouth Township Planning Commission unanimously approved at a special meeting June 1 a motion […]
Is an Amazon Fresh under construction in Plymouth Township? Supervisor says yes
Posted By: Hometown Life on December 7, 2022. For more information, please click here to read the source article. It appears e-commerce giant Amazon has plans to bring Amazon Fresh, the company’s brick-and-mortar grocery shopping concept, to Plymouth Township. Although Amazon is typically mum on company plans, Plymouth Township Supervisor Kurt Heise said building plans have gone […]
Chinese LiDAR Firm RoboSense Opens North American HQ in Plymouth Township
Posted By: DBUSINESS on October 21, 2022. For more information, please click here to read the source article. Jason Stough of Signature Associates was proud to be a part of this deal. RoboSense, a provider of smart LiDAR sensor systems based in Shenzhen, China, today announced the opening of its North American headquarters at 46057 Five Mile […]
State incentivizes redevelopment of former Northville/Plymouth prison
Michigan’s economic engine on Tuesday approved incentives for redevelopment of the former prison site in Northville and Plymouth townships. The $38.7 million project calls for a nearly 66,000-square-foot commercial flex space development from an affiliate of Novi-based real-estate firm Hillside Investments, a large stormwater retention pond and 9,000-square-feet of infrastructure improvements that include sidewalks, curbs, asphalt paving […]
Emerging Tech Complex in Plymouth Township Completes Infrastructure
Land in Plymouth and Northville townships is being prepared for high-tech and research and development companies as part of a development collaborative. The Michigan International Technology Center, an emerging real estate initiative focused on technology companies, has completed critical infrastructure at Ridge 5 Corporate Park, an MITC community in Plymouth Township. The park, a 60-acre […]
German auto supplier to open plant employing 400 in Plymouth Twp.
A German auto supplier is expanding its operations in Michigan with a new manufacturing facility in Plymouth Township. The Michigan Economic Development Corp.’s governing body approved Tuesday a $2.7 million performance-based grant to Webasto Roof Systems Inc., a subsidiary of the Webasto Group, a sunroof, convertible top and heating systems manufacturer. The company plans to invest nearly $48 million […]
First Parcel of Detroit House of Corrections in Plymouth Township Sold, Will be Developed into a Technology Business Park
The first parcel, an eight-acre plot, of the former Detroit House of Corrections in Plymouth Township has been sold, according to the Michigan Land Bank Fast Track Authority. “The sale of this property is yet another step forward in ensuring this once dilapidated property is put back into productive use for the Plymouth community,” says […]
New life ahead for Kahn-designed former Ford mills in Wayne County
Three historic industrial mills in Wayne County are slated for redevelopment, with one already the target of a $2.5 million plan to turn it into a restaurant/banquet facility. The Hines Park Mill Run Placemaking Project, which is part of a broader effort to improve and connect parks in Wayne County with about $5.5 million in […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 10.7 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.