New production facility expected to create 135 jobs in Defiance
The Regional Growth Partnership has announced a new $49-million Defiance manufacturing facility expected to start operations early next year. APackaging Group (APG), an Azusa, Calif.-based cosmetics packaging company, is expected to hire 135 people to produce up to 500 million plastic dispensing pumps for the health and beauty industries at the new facility, the Northwest […]
GR, Wyoming, Kentwood seek development opportunities along South Division corridor
Planning officials in Grand Rapids, Kentwood and Wyoming hope a nearly completed study will help spur redevelopment along South Division Avenue after a highly touted bus rapid transit project failed to deliver on its economic development promises. Involving local residents and community leaders to share their vision for the future was a key aspect to […]
Western Lucas County growth steady for decades
A housing community the size of Waterside Sylvania needs to be located on the outskirts or builders will run out of space. “This is the very edge of Sylvania Township,” said JP Ankney, co-owner of Gulfstream Development, as he walked along Windward Drive and Montauk Court within the Waterside Sylvania community. “That field over there is […]
FARMINGTON EARNS STATE ‘REDEVELOPMENT READY’ HONORS
The City of Farmington has earned a state certification that brands the community as “Redevelopment Ready.” Elizabeth King, Senior Redevelopment Ready Communities Planner at the Michigan Economic Development Corporation (MEDC), presented the award during Monday’s electronic city council meeting. “Normally, we would have a really fun event, and we would all be together,” she said, […]
Michigan Moves Up 19 Spots in Chief Executive Magazine’s Best and Worst States for Business List
Michigan is now No. 13 in Chief Executive magazine’s 16th annual Best and Worst States for Business survey, released this week. The state jumped 19 spots, one of the biggest single-year moves in the ranking’s history. According to Chief Executive, CEOs who selected Michigan as the best state for doing business cited the workforce, regulatory environment, overall favorable business […]
Production Tool Supply Company Expands Headquarters & Operations in Novi
Production Tool Supply Company, a leading supplier and distributor of industrial tools, is establishing a new headquarters and fulfillment center Novi, Michigan. To keep pace with current and future growth, the company plans to build a North American headquarters and fulfillment center in the city of Novi, according to Michigan Economic Development Corporation. The company will utilize […]
11 Toledo area firms among Inc. magazine’s list of fastest growing companies
Eleven companies in northwest Ohio have been named to Inc. magazine’s list of the 5,000 fastest-growing private companies in America. The new list, which was released Wednesday, includes eight firms that are on the list for the first time, along with one Toledo firm that is making its appearance on the Inc. 5000 for the […]
Pontiac back on track, mayor says, citing growth, business
A decade after the state declared a financial emergency in the city, Pontiac is attracting more businesses, on the road to ridding blight and poised for growth, Mayor Deirdre Waterman said Wednesday. “Families and new companies … are increasingly choosing to make their home in Pontiac,” the mayor told an audience during her State of the […]
FCA division will invest $12.6M, create 106 jobs in Oakland County
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles’ Magneti Marelli components business plans to invest $12.6 million and create 106 new jobs in Oakland County. As a result of the planned investment, the Michigan Strategic Fund board approved an almost $1.6-million Michigan Business Development Program grant this week for the company. “The company is hiring new employees, constructing new labs […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.