‘Stunning turnaround.’ Here’s where Muskegon’s economy is forecasted to grow
Posted By: mlive on January 27, 2024. For more information, please click here to read the source article. Muskegon turned the corner economically and is now headed in the right direction to avoid a potential national recession, according to the economic forecast presented to 400 stakeholders on Friday, Jan. 26. The Muskegon Lakeshore Chamber of Commerce hosted Paul […]
Amazon’s belt-tightening affects towns across the country
Posted By: The Detroit News on March 7, 2023. For more information, please click here to read the source article. Last year, Amazon planned to open a new warehouse in Florida’s state capital, creating 1,000 jobs. The company bought up so much concrete and acquired so many sprinter vans in anticipation of the project that local business […]
‘Positive trajectory’: Office return builds hope for downtown Detroit businesses
Posted By: The Detroit News on January 24, 2023. For more information, please click here to read the source article. With businesses starting to encourage or require in-office work, downtown is expected to be its busiest this year since the pandemic sent office workers home in March 2020. Next week, thousands of General Motors Co. employees will descend […]
West Michigan Construction Institute facility slated to open in 2022, aid in construction labor shortage
A hub for talent recruitment, skills development and job placement is expected to open early next year in Grand Rapids in hopes of filling the workforce pipeline for West Michigan construction jobs. The West Michigan Construction Institute (WMCI) will be located at 801 Century Ave. SW, west of US-131 in Grand Rapids at Owen-Ames-Kimball Co.’s former equipment yard. […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 10.7 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.