Ann Arbor’s U-M Receives $10M to Open Real Estate Center
The Stephen M. Ross School of Business at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor will launch a real estate center that will offer a suite of practice-oriented courses thanks to a $10 million gift from Ron Weiser, a regent and alumnus of U-M. Students at the Weiser Center for Real Estate will learn from […]
Baker College’s new campus building in Royal Oak could rise nearly 100 feet, cost $27.6 million
More specifics of a planned new campus building for Baker College in downtown Royal Oak that would alter the suburb’s skyline are revealed in a pair of documents obtained by Crain’s. A request for proposals for construction managers verifies many of the details reported last month about the private college’s efforts to construct a consolidated campus building […]
Madonna University breaks ground on $9 million welcome center in Livonia
Madonna University has broken ground on a $9 million welcome center for its Livonia campus. Once finished, the 28,000-square-foot center will serve as a hub for recruiting students and celebrating the history of the Catholic liberal arts university, according to a news release. University leadership expects the building to be complete by mid-2021. Detroit Archbishop […]
Did you know?
- In 2019, Signature completed more than 1,032 transactions totaling 27.7 million square feet and 2,435 acres with a total value of $994 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,032 transactions in 2019.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as a Best & Brightest Companies to Work for 3 consecutive years, Cool Places to Work for 4 consecutive years, and Top Workplaces for 6 consecutive years.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.