TPS could soon close deals to offload two former school sites
Posted By: The Blade on October 23, 2022. For more information, please click here to read the source article. Long before the board approved formal negotiations in August, Toledo Public Schools administrators had been negotiating to sell two former school properties, emails obtained by The Blade show. Email records from the district show Goodwill Industries and Connecting […]
Low attendance prompting church closures, sale of buildings
Posted By: The Toledo Blade on August 28, 2022. For more information, please click here to read the source article. Rob Keleghan of Signature Associates’ Toledo brokerage team is handling the sale and marketing of the properties. Two former United Methodist church buildings in the greater Toledo area are currently on the market, and a third in […]
West Michigan Construction institute opens
A new $3.5 million construction trade school recently opened in Grand Rapids. The West Michigan Construction Institute (WMCI), at 801 Century Ave. SW in Grand Rapids, opened its doors to high school students earlier this month. The 14,000-square-foot building includes seven classrooms, three construction labs and office space. The Associated Builders and Contractors Western Michigan […]
New MiEN Co. HQ planned at former Baker Furniture building along GR riverfront
Education-focused furniture manufacturer MiEN Co. plans to consolidate its Walker-based operations into a new headquarters at the former Baker Furniture property along the Grand River in Grand Rapids. The parcel at 1661 Monroe Ave. NW was purchased on Aug. 16 for $6.3 million by Remco Realty LLC, which is registered to MiEN Co. President and CEO Remco Bergsma, […]
West Michigan Construction Institute facility slated to open in 2022, aid in construction labor shortage
A hub for talent recruitment, skills development and job placement is expected to open early next year in Grand Rapids in hopes of filling the workforce pipeline for West Michigan construction jobs. The West Michigan Construction Institute (WMCI) will be located at 801 Century Ave. SW, west of US-131 in Grand Rapids at Owen-Ames-Kimball Co.’s former equipment yard. […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 10.7 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.