West Michigan Construction institute opens
A new $3.5 million construction trade school recently opened in Grand Rapids. The West Michigan Construction Institute (WMCI), at 801 Century Ave. SW in Grand Rapids, opened its doors to high school students earlier this month. The 14,000-square-foot building includes seven classrooms, three construction labs and office space. The Associated Builders and Contractors Western Michigan […]
Owens Community College celebrates opening of $9.6 million Dana training center
Owens Community College officials opened the $9.6 million Dana Advanced Manufacturing Training Center doors to a majority of students with little fanfare last spring, but they made up for lost time Wednesday with a ceremony to celebrate the building project’s completion and showcase the facility’s new modernized features. Crowded together under a canopy in front of the […]
Transtar Autobody Technologies to break ground on $1 million training, color development center
Transtar Autobody Technologies Inc., which supplies paint, primers and specialty coatings to the aftermarket industry, is expanding its headquarters and manufacturing plant in Brighton with the construction of a $1 million training and color coating development center. The 6,000-square-foot center is set to be built to the north of the current property, said Chris Hoeh, […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 10.7 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.