Giving a boost to Lowertown
Anyone who has cruised along Summit Street just north of downtown in recent years has noticed a change. The neighborhood has some new businesses, new plans for the riverfront, and a new energy. What it needs is a little boost from the city. Neighborhood leaders, including owners of some of those new bars and restaurants, […]
MEDC supports developments in Grand Rapids, Middleville and Kalamazoo
A trio of West Michigan projects recently received community development funding from the Michigan Economic Development Corporation. The Michigan Strategic Fund of the Michigan Economic Development Corporation (MEDC) last week approved community revitalization projects in Grand Rapids, Middleville and Kalamazoo to “position the state for future prosperity,” the MEDC said. The MEDC said the projects […]
Mixed-use development in downtown Muskegon gets $1.5 million in state funding
The state of Michigan is providing funding assistance for a new mixed-use development in downtown Muskegon. The Michigan Strategic Fund voted Tuesday to award Sweetwater Development Partners LLC financial assistance in the amount of $1.5 million through the Michigan Community Revitalization Program. The request supports an $8.9 million project that includes a six-story mixed-use building called […]
Downtown Muskegon gets boost with $8M hotel
Parkland Properties recently put the finishing touches on an $8 million renovation of a former Holiday Inn in Muskegon. The newly designed hotel is part of a multimillion-dollar investment into a revitalized downtown Muskegon, which includes plans for a new convention center. The hotel at 939 Third St. was renovated into a Delta by Marriott, […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.