Roseville accepting proposals for Utica Junction development
Roseville is taking applications from developers who are interested in developing two sites in the Utica Junction area that are owned by the city. Roseville officials are hoping this will help efforts to revitalize the area around Utica Road and Gratiot Avenue. The city also will be offering incentives for certain developments that could help […]
Commercial property values rise 35 percent in Detroit over past year
Commercial property values in Detroit rose 35 percent between 2017 and 2018 after the city completed its first citywide reassessment of commercial buildings in decades, Mayor Mike Duggan said Tuesday. The overall value of commercial property in Detroit rose $2.96 billion to more than $4.5 billion, according to data from the city assessor’s office. Industrial […]
WABCO Opens Americas Headquarters in Auburn Hills
The new 102,000 sq.-ft. facility demonstrates WABCO’s commitment to advancing innovations for the commercial vehicle industry in North America. WABCO Holdings Inc., the leading global supplier of braking control systems and other advanced technologies that improve the safety, efficiency and connectivity of commercial vehicles, held a ribbon-cutting ceremony to officially open its new Americas headquarters […]
Did you know?
- In 2019, Signature completed more than 1,032 transactions totaling 27.7 million square feet and 2,435 acres with a total value of $994 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,032 transactions in 2019.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as a Best & Brightest Companies to Work for 3 consecutive years, Cool Places to Work for 4 consecutive years, and Top Workplaces for 6 consecutive years.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.