Business expansions and community projects to bring 4,000+ jobs to Michigan
Vital support for the Ford innovation hub in Detroit’s Corktown neighborhood, along with three other automotive and technology-related business expansions, a new commerce center in Hazel Park, and community revitalization projects including a significant improvement to downtown Battle Creek, was approved by the Michigan Strategic Fund board today. Overall, the MSF board approved projects expected to generate more […]
Battle Creek makes more than cereal
Fort Custer Industrial Park home to 80 companies and 13,000 employees Battle Creek has courted Japanese firms since ’70s with tax incentives, cultural comforts Latest company is BASF Group, Todo Kogyo Corp. joint venture “The Cereal City” is Battle Creek’s motto. But as important as cereal — and the Kellogg Co. and Post Foods, […]
Did you know?
- In 2018, Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions totaling 29.8 million square feet and 1,494 acres with a total value of $969 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions in 2018.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2018 & 2017, Cool Places to Work 2018, 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.