Coronavirus not slowing down most development projects
At least one major economic development project in northwest Ohio is at a standstill due to the coronavirus outbreak, but for now, most developers and officials remain optimistic about the future. Construction workers are exempt from Gov. Mike DeWine’s stay-at-home order, but Cleveland-Cliffs announced last week that it is pausing work on a hot briquette […]
US Signal to open Van Buren Township data center in early March
US Signal, a Grand Rapids-based IT consulting firm and data center operator, plans to open its fourth Michigan data center in Van Buren Township in the first week of March, the company announced this week. Announced in late 2018, the facility will open with 25,000 square feet of data center floor space and can expand […]
Logistics park could bring 2,000 jobs to Wood County
A new logistics park estimated to cost as much as $150 million and with the potential to bring 2,000 jobs to Henry Township is one step closer to becoming reality. Wood County commissioners voted Tuesday to approve a community reinvestment area for Kansas City-based NorthPoint Development. The firm, which specializes in helping companies build out […]
Did you know?
- In 2019, Signature completed more than 1,032 transactions totaling 27.7 million square feet and 2,435 acres with a total value of $994 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,032 transactions in 2019.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as a Best & Brightest Companies to Work for 3 consecutive years, Cool Places to Work for 4 consecutive years, and Top Workplaces for 6 consecutive years.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.