New auto supplier factory to be built in Warren, create high-paying jobs
A new factory to supply battery materials to electric vehicles will be built in Warren, creating jobs that will pay an average of $40 an hour. Graphex Technologies and Emerald Energy Solutions said Tuesday they will build a 150,000 square-foot graphite processing facility at Emerald Business Park on Hoover Road near 8 Mile Road and Groesbeck Highway. The facility, which will cost $50 […]
Lake Orion electric vehicle battery business expands as industry readies to boom
An electric vehicle battery business in Lake Orion has become a success story and earned a visit from Governor Gretchen Whitmer Monday. Subhash Dhar is the founder and chairman at American Battery Solutions. Despite a pandemic — the company is thriving in its manufacturing production of lithium-ion batteries. This comes as the US makes a […]
Lordstown Motors puts R&D center in Farmington Hills
Electric vehicle startup Lordstown Motors Corp. is creating an automotive R&D center in Farmington Hills with support from the Michigan Strategic Fund, the Michigan Economic Development Corporation said Tuesday. The center will have offices, space for vehicle inspection and benchmarking, and labs for testing, validation and prototyping. The project comes with $3.6 million in private investment and […]
Bollinger Motors moves to bigger HQ, plans to double staff
Robert Bollinger is aiming to break the jinx of 14925 W. 11 Mile Road in the Detroit suburb of Oak Park. The 36,600-square-foot building, constructed in 1996 and located about 3 miles north of Detroit’s northern city limits, is no stranger to pickups, electric vehicles and other automotive ventures. But nothing that has emerged from […]
BorgWarner says Delphi purchase will help it move faster to electric cars
Delphi Automotive, the former parts division of General Motors, spun off its powertrain operations more than two years ago. The remaining business was called Aptiv, with a mission to focus on self-driving and connected vehicle technology. It was seen as a sign of things to come. Now, a new chapter is being written for the powertrain […]
GM’s Detroit-Hamtramck Assembly to Become First Plant Dedicated to Electric Vehicles Through $2.2B Investment
General Motors Co. in Detroit today announced a $2.2 billion investment in its Detroit-Hamtramck assembly plant to produce all-electric trucks and SUVs. The plant will be the company’s first fully dedicated electric vehicle assembly plant. Renovations are expected to begin at the end of February. GM’s first all-electric truck will be a pickup with production […]
GM bids to buy land for a new battery factory in Lordstown
General Motors wants to build a new battery factory in Lordstown, Ohio, right next door to its former car assembly plant that it shuttered and sold last year. The automaker said it has a purchase agreement to buy a 158-acre vacant site in Trumbull County, Ohio. It is land GM once owned, but surrendered during its 2009 bankruptcy. GM is also in discussions with Village […]
GM, LG Chem to build battery-cell plant in northeast Ohio
General Motors Co. and LG Chem will invest $2.3 billion in northeast Ohio to build a battery-cell manufacturing plant, the companies announced Thursday. The joint venture in the area of the former GM Lordstown Assembly plant will break ground in mid-2020. More than 1,100 new jobs will be created through the investment in the region that was rattled when […]
California’s Motiv Power Systems Secures $60M Investment to Establish Detroit Operations
California’s Motiv Power Systems, a supplier of all-electric medium-duty chassis for buses and trucks, has secured $60 million in equity funding to open a new engineering and manufacturing facility in Detroit. The Series B round of investment was led by investors GMAG Holdings Corp. and Winnebago Industries and will support the overall growth of the […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.