American Battery Solutions in Lake Orion to Supply EV Batteries to Bus Manufacturer
Posted By: DBUSINESS on October 4, 2023. For more information, please click here to read the source article. American Battery Solutions (ABS) in Lake Orion, which designs and manufactures modular battery solutions for the transportation, industrial, and commercial sectors, has signed a multi-year contract with Canadian bus manufacturer NFI Group Inc. The contract call for supplying custom battery […]
Gotion puts battery plant plan on hold in one of two Mich. towns, official says
Posted By: The Detroit News on February 24, 2023. For more information, please click here to read the source article. A Chinese battery plant slated for development in the Big Rapids area appears to be putting plans on hold, at least temporarily, in a township where it was looking to locate its facility, the township supervisor said […]
Ford details $3.5 billion electric vehicle battery plant to be built in Marshall
Posted By: The Detroit News on February 13, 2023. For more information, please click here to read the source article. With a single multi-billion-dollar battery investment, Ford Motor Co. is signaling that Michigan will play a central role in the Dearborn automaker’s bid to secure its electric-vehicle supply chain and ramp up EV production. The Blue Oval confirmed […]
LG gets extension on Holland battery plant expansion as plans with GM stall
Posted By: The Detroit News on January 24, 2023. For more information, please click here to read the source article. LG Energy Solution is getting an extension on formally entering into an agreement with Michigan’s quasi-governmental economic engine to quintuple the size of its Holland electric-vehicle battery plant just days after it first was reported that the company […]
Michigan startup investing $1.6B in EV battery gigafactory, creating 2,112 jobs
Posted By: mlive on October 5, 2022. For more information, please click here to read the source article. Signature Associates’ Jim Montgomery and Joe Hamway are proud to have been a part of this deal. A Michigan startup is getting a $200 million state grant for a new $1.6 billion electric vehicle battery gigafactory in Wayne County. The […]
Honda ups EV ante with $4.2 billion Ohio battery and plant investment
Posted By: Toledo Blade on October 11, 2022. For more information, please click here to read the source article. Honda is staying home in Ohio with a new $4.2 billion investment for EV production and a giant, joint venture battery plant in Fayette County, 40 miles southwest of Columbus, the company announced today. The announcement in Columbus […]
Mecosta County, township officials approve 30-year Renaissance Zone incentive for potential battery project
Posted By: MiBiz on September 26, 2022. For more information, please click here to read the source article. A trio of Mecosta County municipalities have approved a 30-year tax incentive to help lure a multi-billion dollar electric vehicle battery manufacturing facility that promises more than 2,000 jobs. Officials from the county, Big Rapids Charter Township and Green […]
Dana Thermal Products Announces $44 Million Investment In Auburn Hills
Posted By: Inside Auburn Hills on August25, 2022. For more information, please click here to read the source article. Signature Associates’ Greg Hudas and Joe Hamway are proud to have been a part of this deal. Dana Thermal Products, a subsidiary of Dana Incorporated, a global leader in thermal management technologies for the mobility industry, has announced […]
State board OKs giving GM $824 million to lure $7 billion in EV investments
General Motors Co. and battery maker LG Energy Solution won tax incentives exceeding $824 million for up to $7 billion in new capital investment expanding GM’s EV and battery production in Michigan. The incentives include a first-of-its-kind $600 million direct taxpayer grant from the state of Michigan for GM and its partner that will subsidize the […]
Lansing City Council endorses tax breaks for GM battery plant
Lansing City Council on Monday moved forward with supporting a $2.5 billion investment from General Motors Co. for a battery cell manufacturing plant near its Delta Township assembly plant. Council approved a resolution recommending the formation of a renaissance zone for the development in an application to the Michigan Strategic Fund. Granting a renaissance zone exempts persons and property […]
Lake Orion electric vehicle battery business expands as industry readies to boom
An electric vehicle battery business in Lake Orion has become a success story and earned a visit from Governor Gretchen Whitmer Monday. Subhash Dhar is the founder and chairman at American Battery Solutions. Despite a pandemic — the company is thriving in its manufacturing production of lithium-ion batteries. This comes as the US makes a […]
Ford to build $100 million Ion Park battery lab in Romulus with tax breaks
Ford Motor Co. on Tuesday said its Ion Park battery lab, first revealed in April, will be based in Romulus at an existing facility. The automaker on Tuesday received approval from the Michigan Strategic Fund to transfer an existing Renaissance Zone that had been utilized by A123 Systems Inc. to help establish the 200,000-square-foot facility, which Ford […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 10.7 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.