Packaging equipment maker plans $2.4 million Sylvania expansion
Posted By: The Toledo Blade on July 19, 2023. For more information, please click here to read the source article. Innovative Handling, an automation and materials-handling equipment maker, is planning a $2.4 million addition to its production complex and engineering offices in Sylvania. The company has received a 75 percent, 10-year tax abatement on the assessed value of […]
Buell Motorcycle plans $6M round to invest in new products, add team members
Posted By: MiBiz on December 9, 2022. For more information, please click here to read the source article. The group behind the revival of high-performance brand Buell Motorcycle Co. continues to build out its team, add sales infrastructure and invest in new product engineering and development in West Michigan. CEO Bill Melvin, who led an effort to secure […]
HED becoming second major company to relocate to Royal Oak
Architecture and planning firm HED is moving its Michigan office and 100 employees to downtown Royal Oak in the space currently occupied by tech company Vectorform. The company formerly known as Harley Ellis Devereaux Corp. is taking Vectorform’s approximately 19,000 square feet in the building at the corner of South Main and Fifth streets that […]
Lake Orion electric vehicle battery business expands as industry readies to boom
An electric vehicle battery business in Lake Orion has become a success story and earned a visit from Governor Gretchen Whitmer Monday. Subhash Dhar is the founder and chairman at American Battery Solutions. Despite a pandemic — the company is thriving in its manufacturing production of lithium-ion batteries. This comes as the US makes a […]
Wisconsin manufacturer bringing new plant, jobs to Hazel Park instead of Romulus
Signature Asssociates was proud to be a part of this transaction. Wisconsin-based Mayville Engineering Co. has changed the location of a previously announced plant to Hazel Park, where it plans to invest up to $45 million and hire 390 employees. The contract manufacturer previously said it would invest $51.5 million to set up in a former A123 […]
Electric Last Mile Establishes its Global Headquarters in Troy
Electric Last Mile, a commercial electric vehicle solutions company, has established its new global headquarters in Troy. The company, which designs, manufactures, and customizes electric, connected last-mile delivery vehicles, was previously based in Auburn Hills. The firm launched its Urban Delivery Van in December 2020. The company also announced a combination with Florida’s Forum Merger III Corp. […]
Engineering firm moves into West Michigan market
An engineering firm from the state’s east side is setting up operations in West Michigan. Rochester Hills-based Spalding DeDecker opened an office in the Calder Plaza Building in downtown Grand Rapids, at 250 Monroe Ave. NW, according to the firm last month. It is the company’s first West Michigan location. With the addition of Grand Rapids […]
California’s Motiv Power Systems Secures $60M Investment to Establish Detroit Operations
California’s Motiv Power Systems, a supplier of all-electric medium-duty chassis for buses and trucks, has secured $60 million in equity funding to open a new engineering and manufacturing facility in Detroit. The Series B round of investment was led by investors GMAG Holdings Corp. and Winnebago Industries and will support the overall growth of the […]
GHSP to expand, relocate headquarters to Holland
Automotive supplier GHSP is expanding and moving its headquarters and engineering laboratory to the Holland Technical Center, MiBizhas learned. The company, a division of Grand Haven-based JSJ Corp., has leased 120,000 square feet of office space and 35,000 square feet of lab space at the facility located at South Waverly Road and East 32nd Street. The move nearly […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 10.7 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.