Engineering firm moves into West Michigan market
An engineering firm from the state’s east side is setting up operations in West Michigan. Rochester Hills-based Spalding DeDecker opened an office in the Calder Plaza Building in downtown Grand Rapids, at 250 Monroe Ave. NW, according to the firm last month. It is the company’s first West Michigan location. With the addition of Grand Rapids […]
California’s Motiv Power Systems Secures $60M Investment to Establish Detroit Operations
California’s Motiv Power Systems, a supplier of all-electric medium-duty chassis for buses and trucks, has secured $60 million in equity funding to open a new engineering and manufacturing facility in Detroit. The Series B round of investment was led by investors GMAG Holdings Corp. and Winnebago Industries and will support the overall growth of the […]
GHSP to expand, relocate headquarters to Holland
Automotive supplier GHSP is expanding and moving its headquarters and engineering laboratory to the Holland Technical Center, MiBizhas learned. The company, a division of Grand Haven-based JSJ Corp., has leased 120,000 square feet of office space and 35,000 square feet of lab space at the facility located at South Waverly Road and East 32nd Street. The move nearly […]
Did you know?
- In 2019, Signature completed more than 1,032 transactions totaling 27.7 million square feet and 2,435 acres with a total value of $994 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,032 transactions in 2019.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as a Best & Brightest Companies to Work for 3 consecutive years, Cool Places to Work for 5 consecutive years, and Top Workplaces for 6 consecutive years.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.