State announces $10M tax credit for Nicholas Building renovation
Posted By: The Toledo Blade on December 22, 2023. For more information, please click here to read the source article. Renovation of downtown Toledo’s historic, but decrepit, Nicholas Building got a $10 million boost Thursday from the Ohio Historic Preservation Tax Credit Program. The credit awarded to the building on the southwest corner of Huron Street and Madison […]
Packaging equipment maker plans $2.4 million Sylvania expansion
Posted By: The Toledo Blade on July 19, 2023. For more information, please click here to read the source article. Innovative Handling, an automation and materials-handling equipment maker, is planning a $2.4 million addition to its production complex and engineering offices in Sylvania. The company has received a 75 percent, 10-year tax abatement on the assessed value of […]
New commercial development site proposed near the Dorr Street/I-475 Interchange
Posted By: Toledo Blade on May 22, 2023. For more information, please click here to read the source article. With Dorr Street ripe for commercial development thanks to the new I-475 interchange, a new retail site proposal moving through the approval process looks to capitalize on increased traffic along that corridor. The proposed development, Dorr Street Station, is […]
Work starts on luxury apartment, retail complex near Toledo Hospital
Posted By: The Toledo Blade on November 27, 2022. For more information, please click here to read the source article. A project to build a luxury apartment and retail complex in Toledo’s former Colony area, near ProMedica Toledo Hospital, is finally moving forward. Work on the $45 million project, on a nearly 11-acre lot off Central and […]
Sprawling building gets new life as a plant to retread tires
Posted By: The Blade on October 18, 2022. For more information, please click here to read the source article. They call him “Coach.” Jim Jones, co-founder of a 19-year-old business called JAM Fleet Service, prefers that title and not because he once coached Sylvania Northview High School’s varsity wrestling team. He’s an unconventional owner of an unconventional business […]
Four developers shortlisted to redevelop Toledo’s Spitzer, Nicholas buildings
Posted By: Toledo Blade on September 22, 2022. For more information, please click here to read the source article. The Lucas County Land Bank said Thursday that four developers have been formally shortlisted to redevelop the Spitzer and Nicholas buildings in downtown Toledo. Eight development teams submitted initial proposals. The four finalists will be invited to submit […]
Two of Toledo’s original ‘skyscrapers’ are finally ready for redevelopment
Posted By: The Toledo Blade on July 18, 2022. For more information, please click here to read the source article. Toledo officials this week will formally start hunting for developers who want to transform the Spitzer and Nicholas buildings — two of downtown’s oldest and largest structures — into apartments, shops, or other uses. The Lucas County Land […]
‘A giant tombstone:’ Rosemary Apartments to be demolished
Posted By: The Toledo Blade on July 26, 2022. For more information, please click here to read the source article. The abandoned Rosemary Apartments, the site of a tragic teen death in 2016, will be demolished, the Lucas County Land Bank announced Tuesday. The announcement was made on what would have been the 23rd birthday of Joshua […]
Release of state funds for redeveloping contaminated sites has created a buzz in Toledo
Lucas County leaders hope that a share of the $350 million in state money available this year to clean up contaminated sites could lead to the future redevelopment of the Nicholas and Spitzer buildings downtown. Known as brownfield sites, their legacy of pollution at such properties often stands in the way because of additional redevelopment […]
Developers consider Route 20 a prime location for new development
With new retailers filling up Rossford’s former Giant Eagle building and construction taking place in Perrysburg Township’s French Quarter Square, U.S. 20 has become a hub of economic development for the region. “The Route 20 corridor is about as hot as any corridor in the greater Toledo area,” said Doug Flick, director of real estate […]
Western Lucas County growth steady for decades
A housing community the size of Waterside Sylvania needs to be located on the outskirts or builders will run out of space. “This is the very edge of Sylvania Township,” said JP Ankney, co-owner of Gulfstream Development, as he walked along Windward Drive and Montauk Court within the Waterside Sylvania community. “That field over there is […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 10.7 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.