City begins demolition of former Driggs Dairy site
Neighbors rejoiced Tuesday as the city announced it will demolish the former Driggs Dairy site in Central Toledo with intent to redevelop the blighted property into something useful to local residents. The site at 1157 Grand Ave., just east of Detroit Avenue, was where Driggs set up a local milk-processing plant when it expended to […]
Land Bank could receive $2 million toward commercial building demolitions
The Lucas County Land Bank could receive some much-needed financial support from Columbus if a demolition pilot program proposed by state Rep. Derrick Merrin (R., Monclova Township) survives the state budget process. The Ohio House of Representatives passed a nearly $75 billion, two-year general fund budget this week that includes $1 million each year for […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 10.7 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.