New city initiative aims to restore vacant buildings
Toledo officials are hoping the Vibrancy Initiative will help local businesses restore the city’s vacant commercial buildings to house a wave of entrepreneurs who have been inspired to launch their own companies. Announced Monday against the backdrop of the Broadway corridor in one of Toledo’s oldest neighborhoods, the pilot program was created to invest in […]
Building sale downtown seen as catalyst to Four Corners revival
Signature was proud to be a part of this amazing deal! One of three vacant downtown office buildings seized from an out-of-town and inactive property owner is set to be sold by the Lucas County Land Bank to a local internet business that plans to put it back into use. The sale marks the start […]
MEDC supports developments in Grand Rapids, Middleville and Kalamazoo
A trio of West Michigan projects recently received community development funding from the Michigan Economic Development Corporation. The Michigan Strategic Fund of the Michigan Economic Development Corporation (MEDC) last week approved community revitalization projects in Grand Rapids, Middleville and Kalamazoo to “position the state for future prosperity,” the MEDC said. The MEDC said the projects […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 10.7 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.