Northville to clear psych hospital property, repurpose for ‘active recreation’
The site of a former state psychiatric hospital in Northville Township will be cleared and redeveloped as an “active recreation site,” after township trustees approved a $12 million bond sale to fund the work, the township announced Tuesday. The bond funding will pay for the removal or relocation of the remaining 11 buildings on the 332-acre site, […]
New city initiative aims to restore vacant buildings
Toledo officials are hoping the Vibrancy Initiative will help local businesses restore the city’s vacant commercial buildings to house a wave of entrepreneurs who have been inspired to launch their own companies. Announced Monday against the backdrop of the Broadway corridor in one of Toledo’s oldest neighborhoods, the pilot program was created to invest in […]
Shunned by shoppers and squeezed by online retail, iconic Detroit malls to get new lives
Eastland Center and Northland Center malls opened in the 1950s to the fanfare of Metro Detroiters looking for a suburban shopping experience. Decades and the internet later, both sites face different futures. Eastland on Vernier Road in Harper Woods will close in January, and an industrial facility will be built in its place. The former […]
Cascade looks into relocating office
Cascade Township officials are exploring the use of a vacant manufacturing headquarters as a potential site for a consolidated township office. The township board signed an agreement with an option to purchase the property at 5920 Tahoe Drive SE from Tahoe Associates LLC after the successful completion of a due-diligence period ending Dec. 12. If […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 10.7 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.