Shops at CenterPoint acquired in off-market sale
Posted By: Grand Rapids Business Journal on August 12, 2022. For more information, please click here to read the source article. A local shopping center was sold to an unnamed buyer for $63.5 million. A fund managed by New York-based DRA Advisors, in partnership with Illinois-based real estate agency Pine Tree, acquired the Shops at CenterPoint, a […]
Former North Towne Square site approved for redevelopment by Toledo plan commission
The Toledo City Plan Commission Thursday approved a major site plan to redevelop the former North Towne Square location for industrial use. The proposal is being designed by Mannik & Smith Group of Maumee and would include three industrial buildings totaling approximately 852,000 square-feet, according to the plan commission staff report. NorthPoint Development with an […]
Shunned by shoppers and squeezed by online retail, iconic Detroit malls to get new lives
Eastland Center and Northland Center malls opened in the 1950s to the fanfare of Metro Detroiters looking for a suburban shopping experience. Decades and the internet later, both sites face different futures. Eastland on Vernier Road in Harper Woods will close in January, and an industrial facility will be built in its place. The former […]
City considers new plan for former Southwyck Shopping Center site
After five years of trying, the city of Toledo has given up on the idea that the former Southwyck Shopping Center site on Reynolds Road might one day return to being a retail mecca. The Toledo Plan Commission on Thursday will consider a request by the city to change the zoning of the 58.5 acre site — […]
Whole Foods sign goes up over Secor Road building
It has a lease, and now Whole Foods has a sign adorning the 30,000-square-foot anchor building in the Secor Square shopping plaza at 3436 Secor Rd. Workers attached a “Whole Foods Market” sign on Tuesday to the building, suggesting an opening for the long-awaited store might occur in the next month or two. The company — a […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.