City considers new plan for former Southwyck Shopping Center site
After five years of trying, the city of Toledo has given up on the idea that the former Southwyck Shopping Center site on Reynolds Road might one day return to being a retail mecca. The Toledo Plan Commission on Thursday will consider a request by the city to change the zoning of the 58.5 acre site — […]
Whole Foods sign goes up over Secor Road building
It has a lease, and now Whole Foods has a sign adorning the 30,000-square-foot anchor building in the Secor Square shopping plaza at 3436 Secor Rd. Workers attached a “Whole Foods Market” sign on Tuesday to the building, suggesting an opening for the long-awaited store might occur in the next month or two. The company — a […]
Did you know?
- In 2018, Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions totaling 29.8 million square feet and 1,494 acres with a total value of $969 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,129 transactions in 2018.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is featured as: Best & Brightest Companies to Work For 2018 & 2017, Cool Places to Work 2018, 2017 & 2016, and Top Workplaces 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 & 2014
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.