Former North Towne Square site approved for redevelopment by Toledo plan commission
The Toledo City Plan Commission Thursday approved a major site plan to redevelop the former North Towne Square location for industrial use. The proposal is being designed by Mannik & Smith Group of Maumee and would include three industrial buildings totaling approximately 852,000 square-feet, according to the plan commission staff report. NorthPoint Development with an […]
Sylvania gears up for construction, including ‘transformational project’ downtown
Multiple road projects are underway, beginning, or ending soon in Sylvania, with plans for new streetscapes, reconstructions of intersections, and upgrades to aging infrastructure. Officials are starting the design process for a new and updated streetscape on Main Street, Sylvania Mayor Craig Stough said on Thursday, and it’s possible that project could connect with the […]
New land use plan to be discussed at Perrysburg committee meeting
A new draft of the Perrysburg land use plan, including potential plans for the Perrysburg Heights neighborhood, will be discussed at the city’s planning and zoning committee meeting on Wednesday. Paul Belazis, board president for the Perrysburg Heights Community Association, said while the new draft is not as extreme as past versions, Heights community members are […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 10.7 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.