Key development projects slated to impact Downriver in the years ahead
The Detroit Regional Partnership, an economic development nonprofit, held the Downriver Economic Development Summit on Monday, where a number of new projects impacting the region were discussed. Gordie Howe International Bridge The Gordie Howe International Bridge soon will give travelers a new route between the United States and Canada. An agreement for the new bridge […]
Lyon Township Planning Commission gives nod to Amazon facility
Amazon Inc. wants to put a nearly 87,000-square-foot distribution facility in Lyon Township. During its meeting Monday, Lyon Township’s Planning Commission recommended approval of the plans for the facility that would occupy a vacant building along Grand River Avenue on Automation Boulevard. The online retailer wants to use the land for a distribution center and temporary parking area […]
Muskegon County busy with redevelopment projects
With a $19 million convention center underway, several projects on the waterfront, a micro hotel and some mixed-use buildings, downtown Muskegon has become an epicenter of development activity along the lakeshore. “We are in a historic transformation,” said Dave Alexander, the business development manager for the city of Muskegon. While downtown Muskegon remains arguably the […]
The Future of Industrial Real Estate
Prologis Inc., the largest warehouse provider in the U.S., wrapped up construction of a three-story distribution center in Seattle in October of last year. The 590,000-square-foot project, called Georgetown Crossroads, is the nation’s first logistics property to have multiple floors that are serviceable by large delivery trucks. Amazon has reportedly agreed to take up about […]
New distribution center creating up to 766 jobs
An out-of-state developer is breaking ground on a distribution center in the region for a major shipping company. The Kalamazoo County Board of Commissioners recently approved a brownfield plan for the construction of a FedEx distribution center in Portage, at 6701 Portage Rd. Indianapolis-based Scannell Properties will redevelop the property with the construction of a […]
Amazon eyes Silverdome site for distribution center; 1,500 jobs expected, officials say
Tech giant Amazon sent shock waves throughout Pontiac when news broke of the expected development of the Silverdome site into a distribution center as part of a $250 million project that would bring 1,500 jobs. The first steps in the plans to develop the 127-acre site were discussed during a Pontiac Planning Commission meeting on Wednesday night. The commission […]
Buyer in the wings for Monclova Township site resembles Temperance firm
The city of Toledo is close to a deal to sell 50 acres in Monclova Township to a mystery company from Michigan that would use the land for a corporate headquarters, manufacturing facility, and distribution warehouse. The company would be relocating 150 employees and could add another 50 within two years of completing the facility […]
Did you know?
- In 2019, Signature completed more than 1,032 transactions totaling 27.7 million square feet and 2,435 acres with a total value of $994 million.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature completed more than 1,032 transactions in 2019.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as a Best & Brightest Companies to Work for 3 consecutive years, Cool Places to Work for 4 consecutive years, and Top Workplaces for 6 consecutive years.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.