Signature Associates Represents The ICON on Detroit’s Riverfront
Signature Associates in Southfield today announced it has been selected as the exclusive sale and leasing representative of The ICON riverfront office/tech campus in Detroit. The 420,00-square-foot ICON campus, located on 18.2 acres at 200 Walker St., is set along the Detroit River. Originally the UAW-GM Center for Human Resources, the facility opened in late […]
SIGNATURE ASSOCIATES AWARDED THE EXCLUSIVE SALE & LEASING OF DETROIT’S ICONIC WATERFRONT CAMPUS
The ICON is a 420,000 sq. ft. world-class, multi-use campus on Detroit’s riverfront. Signature Associates is pleased to announce the exclusive sale and leasing representation of The ICON in Detroit. This office/tech campus is comprised of an eight-story office tower, three-story conference center and three-story atrium lobby. The ICON is a multi-use campus ideal […]
UAW-GM riverfront training center sold, to be renamed ‘The Icon’
After getting caught up in a federal investigation into union corruption, the training center along the Detroit riverfront jointly owned by General Motors Co. and the United Auto Workers has been sold to two developers and will be renamed “The Icon.” The sale of the 420,000-square-foot building on 18 acres at 200 Walker to a […]
Conservancy builds a place for community, learning on site of former Marygrove College
A beloved Detroit college campus that was once bustling with students is now the home of a business advancement program and youth education. Marygrove Conservancy, a nonprofit, stepped in after Marygrove College abruptly closed in December 2019 to keep the campus operating with multiple educational resources for people of all ages. The conservancy has a goal to help businesses, […]
Baker College’s new campus building in Royal Oak could rise nearly 100 feet, cost $27.6 million
More specifics of a planned new campus building for Baker College in downtown Royal Oak that would alter the suburb’s skyline are revealed in a pair of documents obtained by Crain’s. A request for proposals for construction managers verifies many of the details reported last month about the private college’s efforts to construct a consolidated campus building […]
Madonna University breaks ground on $9 million welcome center in Livonia
Madonna University has broken ground on a $9 million welcome center for its Livonia campus. Once finished, the 28,000-square-foot center will serve as a hub for recruiting students and celebrating the history of the Catholic liberal arts university, according to a news release. University leadership expects the building to be complete by mid-2021. Detroit Archbishop […]
Did you know?
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share, completes thousands of transactions and over a billion dollars’ worth of business annually in local, national, and international transactions.
- Signature Associates has 6 veterans or active duty military officers.
- Almost 60% of Signature’s professionals have been with the firm at least 10 years.
- Signature Associates consistently maintains 42% of the market share.
- Signature loves animals! Over 60 professionals have dogs and 20 professionals have cats and collectively we’ve raised thousands of dollars in the last year alone for area animal shelters.
- Signature is proud to be featured as one of the Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, Cool Places to Work and Top Workplaces.
- Signature Associates and its team donate time and money to over 40 organizations throughout Michigan, Ohio and the United States.
- Signature Advisory and Management Services team performed comprehensive construction management services for projects totaling over $60 million and managed more than 8 million square feet of commercial space for our third-party clients, making us the largest locally owned third-party property management firm in the market.
- Signature Associates has completed more industrial leases than any other brokerage firm.
- Signature Team Cares was formed in January 2017 to help further our efforts and long history of partnering with local organizations to improve lives and to benefit our communities.